Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Easy CD-DA Extractor 6 (Read 3817 times) previous topic - next topic

Easy CD-DA Extractor 6

Since I have discovered EAC I can't imagine ripping with an other software. But now the latest EasyCDDA seems to be more powerful, easier etc.. "Error Recovery, reads audio from badly scratched CDs " says the authors. It also support flac and AAC
What do you think about it??

Easy CD-DA Extractor 6

Reply #1
EAC is free (cardware) and very good quality software, why to use some commercial product instead?

Easy CD-DA Extractor 6

Reply #2
I know and I love EAC!! but ECDDAEx could also encode with alt-presets and is more faster..

Easy CD-DA Extractor 6

Reply #4
I know and I love EAC!! but ECDDAEx could also encode with alt-presets and is more faster..

If you use EAC in burst mode it will be as fast as easycd. But then you won't know if your rip is ok. With easycd you never know...

Easy CD-DA Extractor 6

Reply #5
its "secure" when you pay for it... thats about it
Chaintech AV-710

Easy CD-DA Extractor 6

Reply #6
Yes you're right... I admit  B)

Easy CD-DA Extractor 6

Reply #7

How can you call "secure" a program that doesn't tell you when some errors occur ?

Easy CD-DA Extractor 6

Reply #8

How can you call "secure" a program that doesn't tell you when some errors occur ?

i was making a joke about how the money transaction is secure, not that it gets  more secure after it is registered 
Chaintech AV-710

Easy CD-DA Extractor 6

Reply #9
lol I have just uninstalled this program after that my firewall alert me that it's trying to connect a "strange" adress (not freedb) 

Easy CD-DA Extractor 6

Reply #10

i was making a joke about how the money transaction is secure, not that it gets  more secure after it is registered 

Ah OK.