Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Playing a .cue file using UPnP/DLNA Renderer (Read 1600 times) previous topic - next topic

Playing a .cue file using UPnP/DLNA Renderer

Using the foobar2k UPnP/DLNA Renderer I have successfully  managed to stream all audio media from my PC to my mobile phone (Yay ).

However, I have not yet managed to get phone app to show me .cue files within their folder. One of the reasons I use foobar is to be able to use the combination of a .cue file and a large, full album, single .flac file. As of yet, I have not managed to do so using the streamer when controlled from my phone. When accessing any of these folders then all I can see and play is the single, large flac file.

Of course, I can split the large flac file to separate tracks and will be able to play them separately, but I prefer to keep them intact.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks!