Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI appearance (Read 3291843 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1575
ehm ... sure thing.

Actually those 5 Buttons up there is one WSH Panel Mod. But the credits for this script goes to Falstaff [acronym title='if i remember correctly']iirc[/acronym], i "recycled" one of his fine scripts in there and fit it to my needs (Thx by the way! )

http://pastebin.com/RJfH4wAt

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1577
good mix

thx, an honour coming from you ... hope to hear / see more about XChange 4 soon

[acronym title='by the way']btw[/acronym]: my work was much inspired from your ibiza skin, for those who remember ...

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1579
This is mine, I don't like flamboyan designs, so it is quite simple:

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1580
This is my definition of simple.

(Album list on auto-hide.)

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1581

making a mod of mnlt2 skin

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1582
share?

I doubt that this config would run flawless on any other system and mp3-collection since i have some non-standard fields like %DISCTYPE% and %META% (see the album headers in the playlist). Without them you would have to change / reconfigure everything in this config.

But sure you can have parts of the config and customize them to your needs, wich do you want?

... eini

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1583

Ripped from many coders and skinners. But made some graphics myself..
Thanks to them all.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1584
how do you get to display the albums' tracks "hidden" like that?

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1585
share?

I doubt that this config would run flawless on any other system and mp3-collection since i have some non-standard fields like %DISCTYPE% and %META% (see the album headers in the playlist). Without them you would have to change / reconfigure everything in this config.

But sure you can have parts of the config and customize them to your needs, wich do you want?

... eini

Surely I will modify it to meet my needs

Sorry if my English is hard to understand, I am Brazilian, and use google translator: S

nice skin, i love arctic monkeys :B

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1587

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1590

Ripped from many coders and skinners. But made some graphics myself..
Thanks to them all.

Nice, mind sharing?

Srry i am not that good in sorting out what is needed for this config to work on other computers.
But will make a attemp to sort it out. Ill will be back at you .....

Rhand

please share it to me , i will do it sorting out.  send it all pack up :  413606544@163.com

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1591
Srry i am not that good in sorting out what is needed for this config to work on other computers.
But will make a attemp to sort it out. Ill will be back at you .....

Rhand

Thanks buddy

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1594
Hi, this is my first try, I didn't code anything, I only took code from other skins. There are a few modifications I'd like to make but I don't know how to, maybe you could help...
1. I saw many earlier configs using the glass effect of Aero, is that still possible?
2. I'd like to make some elements of the skin transparent, but I want others to stay opaque. How do I do that?
3. Is it possible to automatically use different panel settings when I switch from maximized window to normal? If not is there a way to add a button that makes some panels disappear?
Basically when I switch from maximized window to normal, I want all panels disappear except the right one, which should turn glassy and transparent, but the cover art should remain opaque.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1596
Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1598
working a little bit with columns ui

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1599
in the works...