Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: MusicSync - sync your music library between devices with advanced filters (Read 1021 times) previous topic - next topic

MusicSync - sync your music library between devices with advanced filters

Hi everybody!
I'm a young software developer and I created a tool called MusicSync that, in my opinion, would be useful for someone in this forum.

Do you store your music library locally on your PC or on your hard drive? If the answer is yes, you know that selecting which songs to sync with your phone or with any other devices is difficult and boring.
MusicSync helps you in this task doing all the boring stuff automatically, you only have to select which filters to use! Two of them are minimum rating and minimum year.
Is your music library still too big for your device? Don't worry, you can select custom format and bitrate to shrink the size!
If you want to see more, check out MusicSync on GitHub!

P.S. I've just registered to this forum, although I've already used it as guest a couple of times, so I don't know if this type of posts is permitted here. Let me know if I have to delete this post, thanks!

Re: MusicSync - sync your music library between devices with advanced filters

Reply #1
Thanks, looks promising.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?  ;~)