Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: DarkOne (Read 211182 times) previous topic - next topic

DarkOne

Reply #625
@bodybag
Please reload the fcl-file.
Sometimes (in very rare cases) PSS refuses to load some images/buttons or whole panels.
Have no other idea at the moment, Haven't heard about this issue before...

Btw. if you switch to the Big Cover view (the last of the three buttons above the playlist), is there a mini playlist on the left?

No luck.
Still the same.
This is the Big Cover View.

DarkOne

Reply #626
You had to put more images from the same artist in the same folder.
Then change the scriptpart like described in the user guide, chapter 1.3 to:
$set_ps_global(do.artist.pic,<path to your folder>\%artist%_%tracknumber%.*)
Then name your pictures like David Bowie_01.jpg (for the image should be displayed for track no. 1), David Bowie_02.jpg (for the image should be displayed for track no. 2) aso.

I already have all pictures in one folder, and they are named properly because I used last.fm for that. Scriptpart was like this:
$set_ps_global(do.artist.pic, f:\Artist Pictures\%artist%_%tracknumber%.*)
, but still doesn't work. It worked when I had 1.5.2 but with only one picture, and after installing 1.6 it doesn't work at all.

Solution b)
Change ART.PATH to: $directory_path(%path%)\front.* and ART.OPTION to: wc nodelay

Works like a charm. Except, I put f*.* instead of "front.*" at the end

But you could at least add a bitrate column. See user guide, chapter 2.8.3.2 for this purpose

Also working. 

DarkOne

Reply #627
@bodybag
Strange.
There's  also no "MiniPlaylist".

Please go to http://foo2k.chottu.net and download ELPlaylist 0.6.6.1b.
Copy it to your foobar2000 components folder and restart foobar2000 again.
As i said earlier, i haven't seen this before, so can only guess...

@kusur
try to copy this:
$set_ps_global(do.artist.pic,F:\Artist Pictures\%artist%_%tracknumber%.*)

I tried it with my path on my system and it works (only up to tracknumber 5, because i only tried with 5 songs ).
Don't forget: The first image saved from last.fm (from biography view panel at least) doesn't have a number! It's only named like the artist, so you will have to rename it. And you should know that your images shouldn't be called like David Bowie_1.jpg but David Bowie_01.jpg!

DarkOne

Reply #629
@kusur
try to copy this:
$set_ps_global(do.artist.pic,F:\Artist Pictures\%artist%_%tracknumber%.*)

YES!!! It's alive!! Don't understand, I already tried with capital F. Maybe I turned off something in the mean time. But as long as it's working I'm cool 

Once again, thanks.

DarkOne

Reply #630
@Canar
Thanks for this hint.
I'll replace this components in future versions and fix the upload as soon as possible.

@bodybag
I tried it now with a fresh installation.
Seems that the new ELPlalyist has an issue, when you don't have items in your media library...
So please add your musics folders to your library (Preferences --> Media Library), it will solve the problem.

DarkOne

Reply #631
@Canar
Since the online troubleshooter reports:

foo_uie_vis_channel_spectrum.dll : Channel Spectrum panel 0.17.2
foo_uie_panel_splitter.dll : Panel Stack Splitter 0.3.8(alpha) (although its 0.3.8.1a...)
foo_uie_vis_peakmeter_spectrum.dll : Peakmeter Spectrum Visualisation 0.2.0.0 beta
foo_uie_lyrics.dll : Lyrics Show Panel (all versions)
foo_uie_biography.dll : Biography View

as problematic, although there are no problems with their settings made in DarkOne or they're updated to the latest version, its not possible to change DarkOne without destroying it completely (especially caused by PSS the configuration is based on).
So i decided to stop supporting DarkOne here on HA and request you to close this topic.
Thanks

DarkOne

Reply #633
But doesn't offer the needed functionality
Maybe i'll come back with a new configuration based on Columns UI/WSH Panel mod only in the near future.

DarkOne

Reply #634
the latest version of PSS is only a couple of days old. i can't believe it's been blacklisted already? 

i guess it must be a problem on some people's systems???? never had any issues myself.

DarkOne

Reply #635
I think its caused by a wrong version number the new PSS reports (it reports itself as 0.3.8a instead of 0.3.8.1a).
And i think the plugins may cause conflicts or crashes with exotic settings, since i too haven't had any crashes or greater problems with them (at least with their settings made in DarkOne).
But its still my decision to no longer support DarkOne here on HA, since its not possible to replace the visualisations for instance (there are no others that i could implement instead) without "destroying" DarkOne. And there's no real alternative to lyrics show panel (e.g. downloading and dispalying LRC-files).
Of course i will not act against the rules here on HA, so i think stop supporting DarkOne and closing this thread is the best choice .

DarkOne

Reply #636
@bodybag
I tried it now with a fresh installation.
Seems that the new ELPlalyist has an issue, when you don't have items in your media library...
So please add your musics folders to your library (Preferences --> Media Library), it will solve the problem.

Didn't help either.
Never mind. I'm switching back to 1.52

EDIT::
Got it. Forgot to switch the ALL MUSIC button on the right side

DarkOne

Reply #637
Closed at author's request.