Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: AACenc 2.1 crashes on Wave (reproducible) (Read 2808 times) previous topic - next topic

AACenc 2.1 crashes on Wave (reproducible)

Hi,

Great work, Ivan, btw.

I have a song that seems to crash AACenc 2.1 at the same point no matter how many times I run it.  I am using "Psytel AAC encoder Ver. 2.1 - 2002-01-17 - 537Kb (Complete Package)" from Rjamorim's site.  I am using VBR Extreme.  The song is a track 11 from the 8Stops7 CD "In Moderation".  It has the song, then quite a long silence, and then a secret track.  I am using Windows XP.  It seems to occur at or soon after the song hits the dead silence between the two.  It was ripped error free with EAC in secure mode and compresses fine with Lame 3.91.  I can send out a lossless, packed version if need be.

Thanks

AACenc 2.1 crashes on Wave (reproducible)

Reply #1
Please send it to my e-mail (dim@psytel-research.co.yu), if it is not bigger than 5 MB.