Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: 99,95 € MP3-CD Car Radio (Read 3181 times) previous topic - next topic

99,95 € MP3-CD Car Radio

Just in case someone living in middle europe needs a cheap mp3 car stereo: Here's the cheapest I've ever seen: 99,95 € at German Penny-Markt. It's a special offer starting at March 17th. If you don't like it you have 2 weeks to return it.

RED STAR RDS stereo car-radio with MP3/CD-player
PLL-stereo-synthesizer-tuner

- UKW-sereo with RDS-EON-system
- 4 x 25 watt peak output
- Programmable CD-player with CD-R,- CD-RW- and MP3-CD- playback
- LCD-multicolor-display with spectrum view
- Removable flap-down display
- Preamp output, ISO connection-kit

I've got an older RED STAR MP3-CD car radio that has been the cheapest available here when I bought it too (139 € half a year ago) - The handling is a somehow strange, but no mp3 compatibility problems so far (--alt preset standard works fine, audiobooks @ 64kbps too) and the sound is good enough for me when driving.
Let's suppose that rain washes out a picnic. Who is feeling negative? The rain? Or YOU? What's causing the negative feeling? The rain or your reaction? - Anthony De Mello