Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_youtube (Read 317418 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_youtube

Reply #1475
- for tracks not available, crossfading fails when jumping to next available track giving a 'hard' handover to next playable track. As this is probably difficult to cure, a tool for indentifying/removing unplayable tracks would be great
Is there any approach for a further improvement of crossfading behaviour with yt tracks? It works well when there are no 'special effects' occuring in playing the tracks of a playlist containing yt tracks. However, cross-fading fails when
- next track can not be played and foobar jumps to the track after next track. To me it looks like pre-loading of the following track for cross-fading is aborted when the next available track can not be played. Is it possible to enable further preloading attempts after first track pre-loading failed?
- manual track change ('next') -> here maybe a 'delayed next' function could help, which changes to next track after a defined timeframe, e.g. after 25s, to enable proper pre-loading for cross-fading. Is something like that available?

Probably not directly related to foo_youtube, but as a starting point... Please give me you hints if I should use another thread.

Reply #1476
Is it possible to display subtitles to videos played from local hard drive? Either embedded (in vob or m2ts) or external (srt, txt - for avi and other file extensions)? It works with videos played from the web (youtube) but I can't manage to do it with local files.

Reply #1477
wojak,try these settings:
XXX
subtitles will be displayed in how are the lyrics in foo_uie_lyrics3 0.5
Although I don't like this method :(
YouTube Music

Reply #1478
wojak,try these settings:
[attach type=thumb]21713[/attach][attach type=thumb]21715[/attach][attach type=thumb]21717[/attach]
subtitles will be displayed in how are the lyrics in foo_uie_lyrics3 0.5
Although I don't like this method :(

Thanks, I used it but it is not any good. I assume it would be good for song lyrics but you can't watch movies with it.