Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: NEW ESLyric v0.5 - an alternative lyric show component (Read 34958 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: NEW ESLyric v0.5 - an alternative lyric show component

Reply #125
2) How can I adjust offset other than entering a value in ms? In LS3 I can use my mousescrollwheel to adjust offset on the fly which is very convenient.
 - Unified panel with desktop lyrics mouse shortcut operation:
    Ctrl + Scroll Wheel to increase/decrease the font
    Shift + Scroll Wheel to adjust the lyrics offset (it is recommended to adjust it after turning on the karaoke display mode)
    Ctrl + Alt + Scroll Wheel Previous/Next sentence

There is no solution to other problems for the time being, and the specific changelog can be found on github for details
https://github.com/ESLyric/release/releases/tag/0.5.3.1020

With this version, when you go to panel preference advanced, enable custom layout doesn't work.

Reply #126
There is no solution to other problems for the time being, and the specific changelog can be found on github for details
https://github.com/ESLyric/release/releases/tag/0.5.3.1020
Sorry should have said I already use ESlyrics 0.5.4.1028.  And I guess you don't want me to downgrade.

Thank you. Adjusting timings works fine with CTRL+ALT+ScrollWheel and SHIFT+ScrollWheel.
CTRL-ScrollWheel I already found since it is the same in some of the other panels/scripts I use.

As a suggestion, maybe an idea to have access to a kind of help page accessible on rightclick in the that sums up these special mouse commands?

The changelog on your page looks to be Chinese, which I cannot read. Do I oversee something?

I'll patiently await updates for this excellent tool regarding my other requests.

Thx

Reply #127
The changelog on your page looks to be Chinese, which I cannot read. Do I oversee something?
The developer is Chinese.  Just copy/paste the log into DeepL; for example the log for 0.5.4.1028 looks like this:

Changes
    Fix the problem that layout modifications do not take effect in real time
    Repair the problem that the search window displays the wrong right-click menu
    Optimize some high DPI related experiences
    Optimize(?) Lyrics search result filtering
    Optimize the display of lyrics processing rules in the context menu.
    Optimize the experience of some settings in Advanced Settings UI
    Add the rule of removing the blank character at the beginning of a line in lyrics content.

Reply #129
Sorry should have said I already use ESlyrics 0.5.4.1028.  And I guess you don't want me to downgrade.
I'm just referencing the changelog for one of the versions and not asking you to downgrade the version.

Reply #130
I'm just referencing the changelog for one of the versions and not asking you to downgrade the version.
Yeah, I was a bit confused to saw a reference to an older version and a link with only information in Chinese which google translate could not do anything with.

DeepL (which I never heard of) sorted that, so I'm all good now.

Thx for your help.

Reply #131
I was putting off upgrading, but it wasn’t that bad.  Not done yet.  I have to mess around with ESLyric yet a bit. 
What are those lyric sources in Chinese writing? 
Can Deezer be added?
酷狗音乐 = lyrics.kugou.com
QQ音乐 = QQMusic
网易云音乐 = music.163.com

For Metallum and Minilyrics sources to use artist/title search instead of artist/album so they can be used with radio streams you need to add modified versions of them.  I did two which are attached below, they go into foobar2000\profile\eslyric-data\scripts\searcher, select as needed instead of the supplied ones.

You can add Deezer if you can supply your own Deezer API key and cookie inside the script; from TT-ReBORN as posted to GitHub: https://github.com/ESLyric/feedback/files/13062122/eslyric_source_deezer.zip

If you still have the "LyricsOnDemand" source it should be deleted--it was removed from the install last month due to memory leakage/not working status reported by TT-ReBORN.

Changing the pref.image.cache.limit setting in Advanced to 1 prevents memory bloat (https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,122571.msg1042107.html#msg1042107)

Songlyrics and Metallum have the habit of preventing a search from continuing to following sources if they pass a certain message about having the song indexed but no lyrics;  the workaround is to add the following entries to the "Lyric Processor" box:

That's all the ESLyric tips I have!

@sveakul moving your comments to the component's thread.  I am attempting to add the Deezer source, I have the API, but where can I find a cookie for it?  If I try to import the script as is it states "invalid or incompatible script file" see attached. 

Also, you mentioned 网易云音乐 as being "music.163.com", is that not NetEase?  Looks like they are one in the same.  This one seems to return Chinese and English text like this....

[01:01.90]And all the things you do,
[01:01.90]也因为我们共同的点滴

I see there is a NetEase English (synched) source avialable via online sources, that one works better for us English speakers. 

Reply #133
@sveakul Correction, I have a Deezer Sid (cookie), the API is what is needed. 
According to this..  Following the steps, Deezer is not accepting new applications.  Is there a different way for the API?   
https://www.educative.io/courses/getting-started-with-the-deezer-api-in-javascript/getting-started-with-the-deezer-api
None that I know of.

Reply #134
@sveakul Correction, I have a Deezer Sid (cookie), the API is what is needed. 
According to this..  Following the steps, Deezer is not accepting new applications.  Is there a different way for the API?   
https://www.educative.io/courses/getting-started-with-the-deezer-api-in-javascript/getting-started-with-the-deezer-api
None that I know of.

OK, thanks.  I fixed my install issue, had the wrong folder location, but does not do much good without the API. 

On an unrelated question....   In the Lyric Search Window (right click in ESLyrics > Search), if you click on the "Search" dropdown in the top right corner, and pick "Sync Settings" what does that do? 

Reply #135
Also, is there a way to bulk download lyrics?  I noticed that when you select multiple items in the playlist and right click, there isn't a context menu for ESLyrics.  That is an important feature.

Reply #136
On an unrelated question....   In the Lyric Search Window (right click in ESLyrics > Search), if you click on the "Search" dropdown in the top right corner, and pick "Sync Settings" what does that do? 
The check status of the lyric source is the same as the setting in the Prefences options.
There is no feature to download lyrics in batches.

Reply #137
The check status of the lyric source is the same as the setting in the Prefences options.
There is no feature to download lyrics in batches.

Thanks for the reply @always.beta , I am not finding the setting in the Preferences options that would match that setting.  The attached picture shows the setting I am looking to see what it does.  I assume the setting must be in the "Lyric Sources" or "Search Settings" sections in preferences.  

Reply #138
I am not finding the setting in the Preferences options that would match that setting.  The attached picture shows the setting I am looking to see what it does.  I assume the setting must be in the "Lyric Sources" or "Search Settings" sections in preferences.  
Take a look at the screenshot below

Reply #139
I am not finding the setting in the Preferences options that would match that setting.  The attached picture shows the setting I am looking to see what it does.  I assume the setting must be in the "Lyric Sources" or "Search Settings" sections in preferences.  
Take a look at the screenshot below

Got it now, if you click that setting on, it turns on and off lyric sources in the search window based on what you have selected for active sources in the preferences section.  Thank you. 

The QQ source always gives enhanced lyric results (see attached).  I have the QQ source in OpenLyrics and LSP3 and the results in both aren't enhanced.  Enhanced does not work for all my players.  Is there a way to not have QQ return enhanced lyric results? 

Reply #140
Is there a way to not have QQ return enhanced lyric results? 
[/quote]
Settings - Lyrics Processing

Reply #141
Is there a way to not have QQ return enhanced lyric results? 
Settings - Lyrics Processing
[/quote]

It stated at the top of that window that it does not work for Enhanced Lyrics. Is that not correct?  See attached. 

Reply #142
It stated at the top of that window that it does not work for Enhanced Lyrics. Is that not correct?  See attached. 
【Convert to standard format】is not affected