Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Hoe to transcode vorbis stream from MKV container to OGG container (Read 3413 times) previous topic - next topic

Hoe to transcode vorbis stream from MKV container to OGG container

Hi,
I have a question while I try to implement a transcoder which can chage the vorbis container from MKV to OGG. According to the specification of OGG, the granule position of a page represents the end PCM sample position of the last packet completed on that page. I don't want to get the sample position by decoding vorbis stream, so I use the timecode and sample rate in MKV to generate sample position. If the duration information is not coded in MKV header, I don't know how to calculate the granule position for the last page of the stream. Could help to give some suggestion on this issue? Thanks in advance!