Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Clear data from 'Album List' pane  (Read 1695 times) previous topic - next topic

Clear data from 'Album List' pane

New with foobar2000.  I just can't figure out how to clear the data from the Album List pane. 

The Artist/Album pane has the ability to "Remove" all items, but I cannot clear or delete the data from the Album List pane so that I am "starting from scratch." 

Thank you for any hints. 

Re: Clear data from 'Album List' pane

Reply #1
Hi there,

Album List shows the contents of folders that foobar is monitoring. It is an automatic index of your music. There is typically no need to "clear it" as foobar keeps any changes to files and folders up-to-date. However you can add or remove folders by Library menu > Configure > under Music Folders. You can also right-click the folder paths listed there to change scan options.

Cheers

Re: Clear data from 'Album List' pane

Reply #2
Album List shows the contents of folders that foobar is monitoring. It is an automatic index of your music. There is typically no need to "clear it" as foobar keeps any changes to files and folders up-to-date. However you can add or remove folders by Library menu > Configure > under Music Folders. You can also right-click the folder paths listed there to change scan options.

Great, thank you very much.  Very helpful!  :)