Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Wanted v0.9 plugin ports (Read 749153 times) previous topic - next topic

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #200
Well there is a link, but it may not be that obvious.. I'll try to change that.
Although I must say I prefer my raw listing display, it would be better with a small description of each component. The other topic, if filled properly, wouldn't give an overview of everything as a list does.. It's more like Thumbnails mode in windows explorer. Different schools I guess. Well anyway I have a dream that one day I'll manage to make this updater component, I've a lot of ideas and I'm sure others do too, I just lack the time and C++ skills at the moment, but time should allow me to learn, so it all comes down to that.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #201
@Seldaek:

It may make sense if you'd consider this list as a "WIP-list" - like a notepad with the latest info - and consider the official thread as a more "solid" and "finished" list.

A bit like this_list=todo, official_list=results

Actually, it may even make sense if you would encourage devs to post ported plugins in the official-thread only. That would make things easier for you as well, because the official list is more "clean" and less "noisy" - so you could easily check if any new compotents were ported.

- Lyx
I am arrogant and I can afford it because I deliver.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #202
Well the devs hardly post it anywhere but in their dedicated topics anyway.. Most of the new releases notes I had in this topic came from users. So I put a note in the first post here but I doubt it will help a lot..
I agree this list is incomplete for a starting user, he won't have any clue what half of the plugins do by just seeing their dll name, but for experienced ones that are only looking for specific components I find the list format to be easier. About the noisy-ness of this topic, I think I don't agree, or I didn't get what you mean, but I prefer the alphabetically-sorted short list than a huge topic with several pages (which is not yet the case of the official .9 plugins topic, but I already fear the day page 2 will come  ). In the end I think it's simply a matter of personal taste.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #203
I think I don't agree, or I didn't get what you mean, but I prefer the alphabetically-sorted short list than a huge topic with several pages (which is not yet the case of the official .9 plugins topic, but I already fear the day page 2 will come smile.gif )

The former does not exclude the latter: If the official thread becomes too long, then a TOC could be added to the first post, with links to the posts of the thread. Doing something like that with your thread would be much more difficult. Thats why i proposed to consider your thread as a "working-board" and the other as a "list of results".

Anyways, your work in this thread is highly appreciated (by me and i asume many others as well).
I am arrogant and I can afford it because I deliver.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #204

As mentioned above there is already a pinned topic of fb2k 0.9 components in the 3rd party plugins forum. Although it would help if developers actually used it. I am certainly not gonna pin another one on basically the same issue.

Well.. before I even noticed that topic I had already ported about 3 plugins. I hate making multiple consecutive posts. Is it allowed? I'll post there if it is.

Sure you can make multiple consecutive posts there if you have multiple plugins. 

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #205
foo_dsp_oss3ddsp is updated

is it used to be free?

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #206
eejadx: I guess it wasn't free as they talk of old "registered users"

GeSomeone: No problem, this is purposely a junk topic anyway.

Lyx: Having a mix of the two topics as you said would be the best a forum can do I guess. I'd have some more ideas, but I'll talk about it later when I get to work on this updater component (considering no one does that before I'm freed from school).

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #208
Sure, thanks, it's updated.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #209
Any news on foo_playlistfind?

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #210
Do we have an alternative to foo_uie_typefind ?
hi

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #211
foo_winamp_wrapper ?

It remains still the only way to play USFs on foobar (and GSFs, though they throw up an error message every time one is stopped).

I know USF and GSF support are on the list, but this would enable it now, partially, at least.

Though ideally native components are more desirable.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #214
Um, why isn't foo_wavpack in the list? Is the one working with fb2k 0.9 already available?

EDIT: & foo_tta...

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #215
Um, why isn't foo_wavpack in the list? Is the one working with fb2k 0.9 already available?

It is simply because no one asked for it I guess..

First post updated by the way.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #217
WavPack is support by foo_input_std.

Duh True I just have to associate it with foobar.
SOrry for asking such a silly question...

THen, Still, I'll ask for foo_tta.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #220
Is there any plugin for 0.9 that will show just a search box and will search the current playlist, compatible with columns ui? Some sort of interface version of the shift+f search.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #221
foo_out_asio is now available (from the developers) for 0.9.1
Page and Download

(please update first post)
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #222
Yep thanks, I added the whole official plugins page in fact, for the sake of having all plugins listed, and because I found that I had missed one myself that interested me a lot, so I reckon someone else missed them too, as I hope I'm not the dumbest guy on earth.

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #223
Shouldn't foo_wma be removed from the wanted list because it's not incorporated in v0.9.1 ..?

Wanted v0.9 plugin ports

Reply #224
Yes it should, but as I just said I may still be the dumbest guy on earth so thanks for the input