Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Album Art Downloader XUI (Read 2035435 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #2850
Sorry, there is no way to save thumbnails separately.

Yandex Music looks like a good source, please give the attached Yandex.boo script a try and let me know if you find any problems.

Reply #2852
Hi, when I opening the program instantly crash. Here's the log
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Reply #2853
Code: [Select]
... ejecute ServiceModelReg.exe -i para corregir este error ....

The error message appears to indicate that there's something wrong with your machine.config file. This is not installed or modified by Album Art Downloader.

Did you try running "ServiceModelReg.exe -i" as the .NET Framework suggested? For me, that file is in "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\ServiceModelReg.exe"

Reply #2854
... ejecute ServiceModelReg.exe -i para corregir este error ....

The error message appears to indicate that there's something wrong with your machine.config file. This is not installed or modified by Album Art Downloader.

Did you try running "ServiceModelReg.exe -i" as the .NET Framework suggested? For me, that file is in "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\ServiceModelReg.exe"
Sadly didn't work, still crashing

Reply #2855
I don't know, then. I guess you could try re-installing .NET Framework. Or resetting the machine.config file by going to C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\CONFIG, deleting "machine.config", and copying "machine.config.default" to "machine.config". Of course, if you don't know what made the change to machine.config in the first place, that might risk breaking something else, I suppose. I've no idea why anything would want to be changing that file.

Reply #2856
I don't know, then. I guess you could try re-installing .NET Framework. Or resetting the machine.config file by going to C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\CONFIG, deleting "machine.config", and copying "machine.config.default" to "machine.config". Of course, if you don't know what made the change to machine.config in the first place, that might risk breaking something else, I suppose. I've no idea why anything would want to be changing that file.
I re-installed .NET Framework 3.5 and now is working fine!, thanks!. How I can filter the size of cover? I want a 1000x1000 cover from deezer or itunes exactly.

Reply #2857
I re-installed .NET Framework 3.5 and now is working fine!, thanks!. How I can filter the size of cover? I want a 1000x1000 cover from deezer or itunes exactly.
Great, thanks for letting me know. To filter the cover size, click the Options link in the search window, then set both min and max to 1000. You can uncheck all other sources than Deezer and iTunes if you want covers from them only.

Reply #2858
Great, thanks for letting me know. To filter the cover size, click the Options link in the search window, then set both min and max to 1000. You can uncheck all other sources than Deezer and iTunes if you want covers from them only.
Nice, thanks for the help.

Reply #2859
Hi there. Thanks for this great app. It works great but the discogs script do'nt appear on the list on the left side.
When i clic on the "get more scripts" button, it still appears again and again (v0.19). But the boo file is inside the scripts folder with all the others.

To understand what is going wrong, i 've let only the discogs.boo file inside the folder. Here is the log:

Searching for scripts...
Found 1 files: [discogs.boo]...
Loading references: [System.Web.Extensions]...
Compiling scripts...
discogs.boo(7,8): error BCE0021: Namespace 'util' not found, maybe you forgot to add an assembly reference?

Error inside the script?

Thanks for help.

Reply #2860
Hi, if you've deleted everything except for discogs.boo, then please re-download util.boo and put that in the scripts folder too. discogs.boo (and most other scripts) depend on that one.

Reply #2861
Here is the log:

Searching for scripts...
Found 2 files: [discogs.boo, util.boo]...
Loading references: [System.Web.Extensions, System.Web]...
Compiling scripts...
discogs.boo(9,15): error BCE0018: The name 'AlbumArtDownloader.Scripts.IScript' does not denote a valid type ('not found'). Did you mean 'System.Web.UI.IScriptControl'?

Reply #2862
Hmm. That error would seem to suggest that AlbumArtDownloader.Scripts.dll is not present, but that should be in the main program folder, not in the scripts subfolder. At this point, I think your best bet is just to uninstall AAD and install it again.

Reply #2863
I made a clean uninstall via windows and reinstall the app. No luck. Still have the discogs script into the folder but unable to compile it.
same message.

Reply #2864
I've made a little modification into the script, i had at the top:

import AlbumArtDownloader.Scripts

Now the message is:
Searching for scripts...
Compiling scripts...
discogs.boo(16,75): error BCE0005: Unknown identifier: 'SecurityProtocolType'.

Reply #2865
The discogs script should already have import AlbumArtDownloader.Scripts at the top, just above import util!

I don't know why you are getting the error about SecurityProtocolType. That's just part of the .net framework, in System.dll, so there's no chance that's not present (or nothing would work). I've tested with just discogs.boo and util.boo in the scripts folder, and it compiles fine for me, so there's something else weird going on with your setup.

Reply #2867
Huh, you're right, the version there is incorrect. It's correct in the source (discogs.boo) and in the released installer/zip, but in the Updates.xml it's wrong. I've re-uploaded it now from the master copy, so once Sourceforge updates its caching it should work properly. Or you can download it directly attached to this post. Sorry about that.

Reply #2868
No problem, thank you for your help.

I've updated dotnet framework, now aad open fine (meaning, no compiling error with only the 2 scripts) but the source don't appears at the right side. There is only local files. The compiling is really fast, i don't have the time to see what's happening.

Reply #2869
Hmm. Could you try running the command line version with the listSources parameter:
aad.exe /listSources

Does it work with any other scripts - is it just Discogs that doesn't appear, or no scripts (other than local files)?

Reply #2870
When i leave all the scripts into the folder, they appears at the right side of aad. I didn't check if they are all there. I saw discogs because i'm looking for vinyl gatefold images.

Here is ther result of the command with all scripts:
D:\TEMP\AlbumArtDownloader>aad.exe /listSources
Album Art Downloader XUI Command Line Interface version 1.0.1.0

Script cache out of date, rebuilding:

Searching for scripts...
Found 66 files: [45cat.boo, 45worlds-cdsingles.boo, 7digital.boo, absolutepunk.b
oo, allcdcover.boo, amazon-audiobooks-com.boo, amazon-ca.boo, amazon-co-uk.boo,
amazon-com.boo, amazon-common.boo, amazon-de.boo, amazon-fr.boo, amazon-it.boo,
amazon-jp.boo, amazon-mp3-com.boo, archambault.boo, arkivmusic.boo, audiopreserv
ationfund.boo, bandcamp.boo, beatport.boo, bing.boo, buy-com.boo, cdbaby.boo, ch
artstats.boo, cover-paradies.boo, coveralia.boo, coverlandia-official.boo, cover
landia.boo, deejay.boo, deezer.boo, discogs.boo, djshop.boo, ebreggae.boo, eclas
sical.boo, emusic.boo, esenshop.boo, fanarttv.boo, google-play.boo, google.boo,
hitparade.boo, hmv-canada.boo, itunes.boo, juno-download.boo, juno-records.boo,
kalahari.boo, lastfm-artist.boo, lastfm-cover.boo, maniadb.boo, medianet.boo, me
tal-archives.boo, metallibrary.boo, musicbrainz.boo, nuclearblast.boo, psyshop.b
oo, qobuz.boo, revhq.boo, saavn.boo, soundstation.boo, take2.boo, theclassicalsh
op.boo, theorchard.boo, trackitdown.boo, util.boo, vgmdb.boo, wantitall.boo, yes
asia.boo]...
Loading references: [System.Web.Extensions, System.Web.Extensions, System.Web.Ex
tensions, System.Web.Extensions, System.Web.Extensions, System.Web.Extensions, S
ystem.Web.Extensions, System.Web]...

Compiling scripts... done, but with warnings.
bing.boo(22,9): warning BCW0003: WARNING: Unused local variable 'json'.
vgmdb.boo(35,13): warning BCW0003: WARNING: Unused local variable 'loginResult'.

amazon-jp.boo(8,13): warning BCW0014: WARNING: Private property 'AmazonJp.ShiftJ
IS' is never used.
beatport.boo(2,8): warning BCW0016: WARNING: Namespace 'System.Xml' is never use
d.

Name                         Ver      Author
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
45cat                        0.7      Alex Vallat
45world CD Singles           0.1      Alex Vallat
7digital                     0.4      Alex Vallat
absolutepunk.net             0.2      Alex Vallat
AllCdCover                   0.5      daju, Alex Vallat
Amazon Audiobooks (.com)     0.13s    Alex Vallat, ZOOT
Amazon (.ca)                 0.13s    Alex Vallat, ZOOT
Amazon (.co.uk)              0.13s    Alex Vallat, ZOOT
Amazon (.com)                0.13s    Alex Vallat, ZOOT
Amazon (.de)                 0.13s    Alex Vallat, ZOOT
Amazon (.fr)                 0.13s    Alex Vallat, ZOOT
Amazon (.it)                 0.13s    Alex Vallat, ZOOT
Amazon (.jp)                 0.13s    Alex Vallat, ZOOT
Amazon MP3 (.com)            0.3      Alex Vallat
Archambault                  0.6      Sebastien Leclerc
ArkivMusik                   0.8      Alex Vallat, DRata
Audio Preservation Fund      0.1      Alex Vallat
bandcamp                     0.4      Alex Vallat
Beatport                     0.2      Alex Vallat
Bing Images                  0.1      Alex Vallat
Buy.com                      0.8.5    alsaan, DRata, Alex Vallat
CD Baby                      0.4      Alex Vallat
Chartstats                   0.2      Alex Vallat
CoverLib (Cover-Paradies)    0.19     Alex Vallat
Coveralia                    0.11     Alex Vallat
Coverlandia (Official)       0.2      Alex Vallat
Coverlandia                  0.2      Alex Vallat
deejay.de                    0.5      Alex Vallat
Deezer                       0.6      Alex Vallat
DJshop                       0.4      Alex Vallat
EB Reggae                    0.2      Alex Vallat
eClassical                   0.2      Alex Vallat
eMusic                       0.5      Alex Vallat, DRata
esenshop                     0.1      Alex Vallat
fanart.tv                    0.5      Mordred
Google Play Music            0.3      Alex Vallat
GoogleImage                  0.21     Alex Vallat
hitparade.ch                 0.5      Alex Vallat
HMV Canada                   0.3      Alex Vallat
iTunes                       0.5      Alex Vallat
Juno Download                0.2      Alex Vallat
Juno Records                 0.8      Marc Landis, Alex Vallat
Kalahari                     0.7      Alex Vallat
LastFM Artist                0.7      Alex Vallat, pochaboo
LastFM Cover                 0.6      daju
maniadb                      0.3      Alex Vallat
medianet                     0.1      Alex Vallat
Encyclopaedia Metallum       0.6      Alex Vallat
Metal Library                0.3      Alex Vallat
MusicBrainz                  0.12     yeeeargh
Nuclear Blast                0.1      Alex Vallat
Psyshop                      0.7      Alex Vallat
Qobuz (fr-fr)                0.3      Alex Vallat, thomian
RevHQ                        0.6      Alex Vallat
Saavn                        0.1      Alex Vallat
Sound Station                0.1      Alex Vallat
Take2                        0.5      Alex Vallat
The Classical Shop           0.2      Alex Vallat
The Orchard                  0.2      Alex Vallat
trackitdown                  0.1      Alex Vallat
VGMdb                        0.7      Alex Vallat
WantItAll                    0.1      alsaan
YesAsia                      0.5      Alex Vallat

And with only discogs and util. I've ran the command twice, the second time, no compiling:
Windows PowerShell
Copyright (C) 2013 Microsoft Corporation. Tous droits réservés.

PS C:\Users\a981252> d:
PS D:\> cd .\TEMP\AlbumArtDownloader
PS D:\TEMP\AlbumArtDownloader> .\aad.exe listSources

Script cache out of date, rebuilding:

Searching for scripts...

Compiling scripts... done.

No sources to search found. Use /listSources to show available sources.
PS D:\TEMP\AlbumArtDownloader> .\aad.exe listSources

No sources to search found. Use /listSources to show available sources.
PS D:\TEMP\AlbumArtDownloader>

Reply #2871
That's weird, I can't guess what's going on there, why the discogs script should be the only one that doesn't show up. It's clearly being successfully compiled, so that shouldn't be a problem. Could you try installing .NET Framework 3.5 and see if that makes a difference?

Reply #2872
Hi. 
After updating to ver. 1.03 something weird started happening.  I usually just drag and drop from the results page to a folder and the file is always named Folder.jpg.  But now it always has the name of a Kylie Minogue album  even though the image is correct.  I tried re-installing but it didn't help.  So I re-installed ver. 1.02 and that solved the problem.  Any ideas?

Reply #2873
Click Options and have a look in the "Save images to" box. If that's got Kylie Minogue in it, that's where it's coming from. Or you can reset all settings for all versions by deleting the %localappdata%\AlbumArtDownloader folder, that should also resolve the issue.

Reply #2874
Deleting the folder seems to have taken care of it.  Ver. 1.03 is working again.  Thank you very much.