Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Replacement for my ATP3 Speakers (Read 1378 times) previous topic - next topic

Replacement for my ATP3 Speakers

Hi everyone,

So after 10 years, my ATP3 speakers has finally died :-(
I was pretty amazed first time I heard those (connect to the PC), and even people with no musical background were still able to identify them as being above normal when visiting my house. Sadly, I will have to stick with cheaper speakers, as I don't have the money right now to spend in a full blown 2.1 set.
So, I was looking at MicroLab FC330 which is quite cheap and has good amount of positive reviews, but I don't know how it compares to the ATP3 (as I want to have AT LEAST the same sound quality as the ATP3 has). But I'm open to other suggestions (preferred those options to be in Amazon, as I don't have many stores around to buy good speakers around where I live).

Thanks!