Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Own rating (Read 1262 times) previous topic - next topic

Own rating

Hello everyone! I wana make my own rating of tracks.
Approximate formula:
(the number of full playbacks of this track) / (total number of start of playback of this track) / (average number of full playbacks of all tracks in my collection) * 1000

Example: 10 times started to play the track, full playbacks 8, and avarage number of full playbacks in my collection 22. And finally I will get: 8/10/22*1000 = 36.3 Rating.

Now Im using foo_enhanced_playcount (scrobbles = full playbacks of the track) and foo_playcount (total number of starts of playbacks of this track). But if I will press "skip track" before 60 second foo_playcount will dont count. How can I change 60 secs to 1 sec? And I dont have any idea how to count "average number of full playbacks".

Sorry for my english. Thanks a lot.

Re: Own rating

Reply #1
I think you need JScript to do that properly. However you might look into the DADA autorating algorythm for foobar2000, which relies on the now outdated dynamic field components. It doesn't do exactly what you want, but it might be inspirational.
I'm late

Re: Own rating

Reply #2
Thanks, Im starting to try. And there is mistake in the formula in first post: I wanted to calculate the ratio of "full playbacks of this track (A) to the total number of playbacks of this track (B)" and "full playbacks of this track (A) to the average number of full playbacks of all tracks in my collection (C)".
R=(A/B*100)*(A/C*100)
I know how to get A and C (using last.fm), but I dont know how to count the number of skiped tracks (B).