Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foobar2000 UPnP/DLNA does not work (Read 776 times) previous topic - next topic

Foobar2000 UPnP/DLNA does not work

Hello,

I use Foobar2000 to stream music files to my blu ray player with the foo_upnp.fb2k-component. With my last desktop this worked perfect. It was a windows 7 pc. But with my new pc with windows 10 home it doesn't work anymore. I can't see foobar2000 in my homegroup devices. Also on my blu ray player (Marantz UD7007) I can't see the foobar2000 map.

At first I could see the map foobar2000 on my blu ray player, but I couldn't see the music files within it.  After that I deleted foobar2000 at the homegroup. Now my pc can't see foobar2000 at all in the homegroup. After that I reinstalled foobar2000 from my pc, but that doesn't work either.

Does anyone know how I can solve the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Foobar2000 UPnP/DLNA does not work

Reply #1
I fixed the problem