Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Need some help with Chronflow, please. (Read 4218 times) previous topic - next topic

Need some help with Chronflow, please.

Hello everyone. I got fooAvA 1.05 earlier today, and chronflow is included in the theme. Well, there seems to be something going wrong with it, that I'm hoping someone may now how to fix. When I switch to coverflow mode, foobar remains functional, and doesn't freeze or anything, but a major part of the player is missing (where the cover flow should be). Here is a screenshot to show what I mean:

Reply #1
hello, panels ui help isn't available here anymore. See here http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....showtopic=63776 Contact the author of the design, and ask them if this is a normal cause, or a problem, or if they could help you with this problem.

Reply #2
Oh, alright. Sorry about that then. I wouldn't have posted if I had realized. Thanks though.

Reply #3
Oh, alright. Sorry about that then. I wouldn't have posted if I had realized. Thanks though.

That's alright, you're new i see. If i knew the answer i would help. Try coverflow with columns ui to test if the component works with that version of foobar that you're using. This thread will probably be deleted/closed so don't take it personal just the rules now.

Reply #4
No problem, I understand. Thanks anyways. I sort of figured it out. I narrowed it down to being a problem with a dual monitor setup at least. I noticed that when the player is placed on my primary display, it works fine, but once I drag it over to my secondary (where I normally keep it), it messes up again. Even if I have it half and half, the half displayed on my primary monitor will function, while the other half is messed up. Peculiar, haha. But hey, thanks again anyways. I appreciate it.