Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Can fb2k add new files to playlist and playback immediately? (Read 3165 times) previous topic - next topic

Can fb2k add new files to playlist and playback immediately?

Can fb2k add a new file to playlist and playback immediately when I double click a file in windows explorer?
i have asked this question for years at some other forums...but never get the correct answer...
i still use 0.8.3 now.
since my english is not good, i just hope i have expressed correctly.
thanks.

Reply #1
you may want to retype your question since thread titles have a character limit.
elevatorladylevitateme

Reply #2
It does..

in Media Library > Album List > Start playback when sending selection to playlist

Reply #4
It does..

in Media Library > Album List > Start playback when sending selection to playlist

but i can't find "Album List " in "Media Library ".
my fb2k is 0.8 ,should i upgrade it to 0.9?

Reply #6
Can fb2k add a new file to playlist and playback immediately when I double click a file in windows explorer?
Yes, this is the default action.
You should upgrade to the latest version.

It does..

You needed to wait for him to post the full question. The Album List has nothing to do with Windows Shell Interaction, obviously.
elevatorladylevitateme