Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Windows Media Player Plus 2.0 (Read 10065 times) previous topic - next topic

Windows Media Player Plus 2.0

Windows Media Player Plus! 2.0 has been released.

Windows Media Player Plus! is a free plug-in for Windows Media Player that adds various user interface and playback enhancements, such as a new tag editor.

Highlights of what's new in version 2.0:
  • Global hotkeys, allowing you to control Windows Media Player from within any running application.
  • Tag Editor Plus improvements: support for viewing/editing album art, lyrics and pictures, and for batch editing songs.
  • Party Shuffle: a dynamic playlist, that automatically gets filled up with randomly picked songs. Of course, you can still add songs yourself, and reorder/remove songs, just like with a normal playlist.
  • Advanced playback options: Stop after current and Close after current, to automatically stop playback or close Windows Media Player when the current media has ended.

Complete changelog

More information and download at the Windows Media Player Plus! homepage.

Windows Media Player Plus 2.0

Reply #1
I was never able to get into WMP much.. but I never heard of WMP Plus either.  I think I'll go and give this a test drive for fun!

Thanks for sharing!