Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: is fading in/out a lossy process? (Read 10908 times) previous topic - next topic

is fading in/out a lossy process?

Reply #25
there is no guarantee that the well isn't poisoned by people who are clueless about how to handle digital audio.  Gods know the internet is chalked-full of them!

Like Neil Young?  There are plenty of posts on this forum to indicate that cluelessness about how to handle digital audio is certainly not limited to the world of amateur audio engineers, be they pirates or not.

Please tell me where I encouraged him to share anything

I didn't accuse you of encouraging him to share anything. Rather, I disagree with your assessment/interpretation of the benefit of db1989's sarcastic advice & encouragement.

I don't really have the time

The fact that you got your digs in suggests that you actually do have the time.

is fading in/out a lossy process?

Reply #26
The fact that you got your digs in suggests that you actually do have the time.

Now we're troll baiting?!?

Seeing that the OP has already been given the information he needs this discussion will now close.