Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: iOS Feature Request: implement iOS 11's documents/files system (Read 1229 times) previous topic - next topic

iOS Feature Request: implement iOS 11's documents/files system

Hats off to Peter and the contributors to be so dedicated to a hobby and making our favorite music player available on so many platforms. I am not sure what the development stack is for foobar mobile, whether its cross-platform or native, but if at all possible it would be nice to see integration with iOS Files app. Would make the mobile experience closer to the powerful desktop experience that we all love and appreciate. It would be especially useful on the iPad. I have my NAS connected to the files app via smb and it has started to feel more and more like a proper operating system with a file explorer.

It seems like it is just a matter of exposing the existing foobar200 Music Folder to the Files app so it is accessible outside the foobar app's sandboxed file system.

Managing Documents In Your iOS Apps
How to Integrate Your App with Files App in iOS 11

Re: iOS Feature Request: implement iOS 11's documents/files system

Reply #1
Since there's no option to delete the thread, please ignore.
Resolved by kode54