Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: plugin dll size (Read 2703 times) previous topic - next topic

plugin dll size

Hey,

I used to have my dll size around ~45kb. Yeterday it it was 46kb. Then something happened and today all I can get is 80kb, that's nearly twice.
I haven't messed with any project settings. But every dll I re-compile now gets its size doubled. I have installed Service Pack 6. It only added another 10kb on top, so now it's 91blink:
Any ideas where to look?
B KaCKe.

plugin dll size

Reply #1
Hey,

I used to have my dll size around ~45kb. Yeterday it it was 46kb. Then something happened and today all I can get is 80kb, that's nearly twice.
I haven't messed with any project settings. But every dll I re-compile now gets its size doubled. I have installed Service Pack 6. It only added another 10kb on top, so now it's 91blink:
Any ideas where to look?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=358296"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Are you using rebuild? Check the incremental linking settings. Also you could try deleting everything in the output folders, rebuild all misses some stuff. I'm sure you thought of this, but maybe you've added code, extra .libs or resources? Simply including a header can increase the size wildly, especially if it contains large templates.

plugin dll size

Reply #2
Ah,
It started to behave like that when I accidently pressed Rebuild All. But then I have tried everything from removing output files to installing clean SDK - same. I have a serious intent to use some WooDoo next. 
B KaCKe.