Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: TagScanner 4.9 (Read 125305 times) previous topic - next topic

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #50
Tarantul: This is looking better and better. Any chance you could add the option to insert an ID3v2 image in the Tag Processor? Please 

How about adding images yo multiple files in Editor by lockking Picture filed?

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #51
First: The best program, that i ever saw.
Second:
Need translators.

You said that you need translators. ok. I have Polish translation for Tagscaner, but how can i send it to you?
"Każde ludzkie cierpienie, każdy ból, (...), kryje w sobie, obietnice wyzwolenia, obietnice radości" Jan Paweł II

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #52
First: The best program, that i ever saw.
Second:
Need translators.

You said that you need translators. ok. I have Polish translation for Tagscaner, but how can i send it to you?

Please send translation file to xdev(at)narod.ru

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #53
OK. I have send you an email with this Polish file... 
"Każde ludzkie cierpienie, każdy ból, (...), kryje w sobie, obietnice wyzwolenia, obietnice radości" Jan Paweł II

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #54
Please, can anyone tell me how to uninstall tagscanner from your PC?

I downloaded the latest version, and I loved it. But the problem was, it didn't handle pretty well with the file names that's got a foreign language script. So, I decided to delete it.

But I couldn't find anywhere on the control panel nor there was any guides as to how to uninstall this program from the official webpage.

If anyone can help me with this, I will really appreciate it! Thanks

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #55
Please, can anyone tell me how to uninstall tagscanner from your PC?

Just delete all Tagscanner files. Program don't write any params in registry.

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #56
Tarantul: This is looking better and better. Any chance you could add the option to insert an ID3v2 image in the Tag Processor? Please 

How about adding images yo multiple files in Editor by lockking Picture filed?

Thanks, I didn't know you could do that. However, doesn't seem to work with the picture field. The first file tags ok but then subsequent ones throw up an error message

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #57
thank you for this excellent software!
wagner reatto

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #58
Hi, firstof all, this tool simply rocks! One feature that I think that would be really cool is, if it was possible to change Genre/Year/Album and stuff in "Tag editor" simultaneously for more than one file. Probably it's already possible and I'm just too dumb to manage it... help apreciated

da BERTi

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #59
is it hard to implement new token:
%ENCODER ?
so, eg one could place encoder name in the comment field of id3tag

as base, you can use EncSpotConsole code.

i've ported it to Linux (this took about halfanhour - including make skeleton :) and i hope this feature (encoder-name2comment) will be done soon through the set of scripts. but i think this could be useful also for windows users

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #60
TagScanner 4.9 Beta 1
=====
+ Improved > FLAC : streaminfo, vorbis comments (read,write,delete), supports padding
+ New format > SPEEX : streaminfo, vorbis comments (read,write,delete)
+ New engine for Vorbis comments processing
+ Corrected some visual appearances
+ Fix: error with lock Picture field
+ New interface translation: Polish
=====
http://www.rialnet.ru/~serega/files/tagscan490.zip

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #61
Hi!
This bug was send to me by user of Tagscanner in Poland.
In List Maker, when he use traingle button behind a Table with title, artist, counter etc. the settings of this table, after restart program are different. When he don't use traingle button prgram work fine (settings after restart are the same).

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #62
Does anyone ever get those tags that just don't seem to be able to edit? Example. I have a CD where I am trying to get rid of the comment field and can only do it to some of the songs. Go into tag editor, clear the field and save it, go back and it's still there, grrr.

I've tried everything, removed tags, changed tags, etc... just can't get rid of the comment. It's frustrating.

Version 4.9 490 8

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #63
I´ve made a Spanish language file for TagScanner 4.9 beta 1 build 490 as a "thank you" to Sergey (i.e. Tarantul I guess) for sharing this great program with us.

I´m sending it right now.

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #64
TagScanner 4.9 Beta 2
=====
+ Processor: Generator > Parse foldername as well as filename
+ Freedb: ability to manual set order of tracks after getting info from site
+ New interface translation: Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish
=====

Upd: Added updated language files and corrected small bug in folder name parser.

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #65
Can you add translit convertion task in TAG processor mode? (to convert cyrilic ID3-tag info translit, for mp3 players, that don't support cyrilic letters)

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #66
Tarantul: On some of my files I get 'JPEG Error #42' when I view the tags. Do you know what causes this?

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #67
Tarantul: On some of my files I get 'JPEG Error #42' when I view the tags. Do you know what causes this?

Probably the file containscorrupted ID3v2 APIC frame.

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #68
I have been using your program for 2 or 3 years, probably as long as you have had it out there, and definately longer than you have been posting updates to hydrogenaudio (glad you finally came around here  ).  Well, here is a bug/non-feature I have found in the program.  There is no ability to case change files without tags.  I tried %N as the format, and as I figured, this doesn't work along with the Case change feature, because it outputs the Old Filename.  Would it be possible to leave the %N usage as-is (because it can be used for data retention), and instead make available an option to use the Case change features on Filenames themselves?  Obviously, "Only first up in block" in this case would be altered to "Only first up per word".
WARNING:  Changing of advanced parameters might degrade sound quality.  Modify them only if you are expirienced in audio compression!

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #69
Hi,

Question for the user group:

I imagine that like most of you, not every one of my MP3 files is named 100% perfectly.  E.g., some of them are:

Artist - Song.mp3

Some are namee:

Artist - Album - Song.mp3

etc.  You get the point.

My question to all of you is:  Is there a way to get the TAG Processor to handle both of these situations at the same time?  Or do I have to physically separate the files?  I've tried using %2 and %3 in the various fields, but in one case %2 is the album name, and in the other it is the Song name.  I'm stuck doing it manually.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks,
Fb

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #70
Both tag.exe & foobar tell me that lyrics (created with TagScanner) are out of sync.

An option copy (non locked) tags to all files would be good

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #71
TagScanner 4.9 Beta 3
=====
+ Editor: Multiplie files tag editor!
+ Editor: Functions for files (from context menu)
+ Editor: Tracks autonumbering (from context menu)
+ Editor: Now can Cut/Copy/Paste TAGs from/to multiplie files
+ Corrected export settings saving
+ Improved speed of filelist to playlist transfer
+ Processor: Generator > Some corrections in foldername parsing
+ New interface translation: German
=====

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #72
I just started playing with TagScanner today. Good looking program...similar to Tag & Rename w/ less clutter. One thing I think it's needs is 2 methods of inputting files...the current whole directory (& subdir's if checked) method AND an Open dialog box where you can select only certain files to edit BEFORE they are scanned. I store files purely by extension (ie s:\ogg, s:\flac, etc). The ogg dir has several thousand files in it, and scanning it each time is cumbersome (TS does it faster than T&R...but still). Bringing in only the files you want cuts down on potential mistakes and so forth. T&R has checkboxes by the filename as does Tagger, so it's very clear what files your actually editing. I'm still learning the prog so I may have missed something, but 2 input modes would give TS a leg up. Nice work so far.

xen-uno
No one can be told what Ogg Vorbis is...you have to hear it for yourself
- Morpheus

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #73
Hi Tarantul,

I just downloaded the latest version of tagscanner (4.9B3) and I'm speechless, it's amazing, the only problem that I encountered is that I cannot see the ID3v1 an ID3v2 in some mp3 that I can see without problem with any other tag editor. Maybe is a bug, could I send you an mp3 sample (1MB) by email?

Thanks in advance
Ryo

TagScanner 4.9

Reply #74
Hi Tarantul,

I just downloaded the latest version of tagscanner (4.9B3) and I'm speechless, it's amazing, the only problem that I encountered is that I cannot see the ID3v1 an ID3v2 in some mp3 that I can see without problem with any other tag editor. Maybe is a bug, could I send you an mp3 sample (1MB) by email?

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=226101"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Please, do it. You may send whole file to admin(at)swiss-watches.ru if his size less than 10mb.