Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Is there somewhere I can request a component? (Read 948 times) previous topic - next topic

Is there somewhere I can request a component?

Hi, new to the forums, but couldn't see a post about whether requests could be made or not?

I am after a plugin that is like the now playing plugin by SkipyRich, but for album art instead?

So it exports an album art image to a specific location, and overwrites it whenever a new song is played, if no album art exists, display a generic no album art image?

Is this possible? Is there another place I should post this?

Many Thanks,
TheMeq

Re: Is there somewhere I can request a component?

Reply #1
Hello!
TheMeq,
sorry if I didn't understand your problem correctly,
but maybe you should to try scripts by WilB or by kgena_ua for JScript panel with Columns UI.

Re: Is there somewhere I can request a component?

Reply #2
Could be doable with foo_scheduler and a command line (mp3tag batch or ffmpeg for example) to extract the album art