Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: "Enter" Key to "Collapse folder"? (album list menu (Read 2928 times) previous topic - next topic

"Enter" Key to "Collapse folder"? (album list menu

hey guys, new to foobar,

heres what i want to do. click on all the artists in the album list menu, then type the artist, then press enter to collapse the folder open to show the albums, then i would arrow key down to the ones i want,

in short -->    click on album list, type "periphery", then press enter to collapse the folder.

is it possible to set the enter key to a collapse folder hotkey?

thanks dudes, foobar FTW

Reply #1
is it possible to set the enter key to a collapse folder hotkey?

The +, - and * keys in the numeric keypad will expand the selected node, collapse the selected node and expand the selected node and all child nodes, respectively.

Reply #2
Thanks man for the quick reply, I didn't know that those buttons could change  that, but still, is there any way I could change that action to the enter key?

Reply #3
no

Reply #4
oh, well thats pretty shitty, i just thought hotkeys would be something easily customizable, anyway thanks for the help and quick replies

Adam