Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Hi FB2K users "let me please BLACK OUT my foobar2000 (layout/skin customization) (Read 3211 times) previous topic - next topic

Hi FB2K users "let me please BLACK OUT my foobar2000 (layout/skin customization)

got one issue here which to be honest is driving me literally NUTS since at least 2 years now.

ok, i am over all the columns UI custom skins. i want an RAW fb2k install but in EFFING BLACK

so, i am providing now 2 screenshots and ill try to explain what i want to try to achieve.

first of all thats my current windows theme.

https://i.imgur.com/leRlkw8.jpg

and thats how i want it to be

https://i.imgur.com/MAkK2Av.jpg

as you see when you look at the the foobar2000 window. its "inverted" to showcase how i want it to be. i am sure you fb2k developers can integrate that without any hassles. i want to have my fb2k blacked out and also want to keep the stability of vanilla fb2k.

hope this is understandable cuz english is not my native language.

thanks for the read.

and btw. even tho even when the head developers of fb2k dont want to implement such an option, please give me headups hints and links on how to change the appearence of vanilla fb2k. thanks in advance

edit: ofcourse i dont want the "inverted effects" . i just want to only invert colors on the borders of my foobar2000 windows. background and font mostly. not neccessarly the knobs of my equalizer as shown which changed from blue to orange. thats not my point. i only want to black out the borders and the background and the font as shown here

https://i.imgur.com/rRbpsHv.jpg

i try to black it out all as most as possible. i am a person who suffers from migraine. and to be able to black out as much as possible really helps me.

so i am really hoping to get some input on that. blacking out or // replacing the norm // replacing the black on white to white on black really would help me! appreciate any feedback on that

Re: Hi FB2K users "let me please BLACK OUT my foobar2000 (layout/skin customization)

Reply #1
no responses?

ill attach another picture hopefully it gets shown as preview and not just as a link.

would be sweet to get some input on that on how to probably achieve this. because those custom skins are to bloated imo and i really want to black fb2k out

Re: Hi FB2K users "let me please BLACK OUT my foobar2000 (layout/skin customization)

Reply #2
That's not possible with Default UI AFAIK, but it can be done using Columns UI (not 100% sure).

Btw, this thread belongs in the foobar2000 forum not HA's off-topic. There you will receive better advice.
| QAAC ~ 192 kbps |

Reply #3
thanks ill repost then i guess.