Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: CUETools repaired this for me (Read 11441 times) previous topic - next topic

CUETools repaired this for me

Just listen. Four seconds.

CUETools could actually repair something that sounds this bad. 20496 errors corrected over a 45 second period. The entire CD now verifies with AccurateRip.

From the AccurateRip numbers, it is clear that the cheap Brilliant label got a bad batch of CDs here. Two tracks have AR scores in the 45/80 range, and the remaining ones have around 125/200.

Re: CUETools repaired this for me

Reply #1
Hi. First time user... What is the program of choice to burn CD's resulting from a CueRipper rip?  Is there something just as easy to use, or perhaps a plugin?  Instead of ripping, tagging and archiving CD's, I'd also love a quick "one-button" type setup that lets me securely rip a CD and copy it immediately to blank media.

What is the method people use?