Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Shoving the start button to the bottom, windows dual-taskbar (Read 2686 times) previous topic - next topic

Shoving the start button to the bottom, windows dual-taskbar

I've finally increased my taskbar to not one, but two () lines. One thing I miss is the start button being on the second line, as I often shove my cursor to a corner and click, expecting the start menu. I've tried but I can't seem to move it, so any tips would be great

edit: ...whoever changed my avatar is a genius.
err... i'm not using windows any more ;)

Reply #1
make sure it isn't locked

Reply #2
damn you. i've had mine like that too, and i never noticed that the start button was wandering till you mentioned it.

anyways, i never click on the start button. i always use the start key on my keyboard.

Reply #3
make sure it isn't locked

... No, I totally didn't try unlocking it and dragging it to the bottom before posting.
err... i'm not using windows any more ;)

Reply #4
I don't know how to move it and consider it to be a UI flaw (wouldn't be the only one), but because of this I just moved the whole damn task bar to the top of the screen.

Not a very useful answer though, I guess.
"We cannot win against obsession. They care, we don't. They win."