Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Android Foobar 2000 last version Crash After delete folder with music (Read 670 times) previous topic - next topic

Android Foobar 2000 last version Crash After delete folder with music

After I deleted a subfolder from the music folder in the  external memory of my Samsung s9+ android 10,  when i started foobar2000 last version  crash it with error
"Playback error: Object not found On "/storageBB5F-301F/.../05.......flac"
I try to uninstall a reinstall but the problem persist. I downloaded version 1.2.0 from foobar2000 web page and this version works without error. I did the automatic update on Play Store to last version and again crash!
Please someone have some solution?
Many thanks in advance
Humanx

Re: Android Foobar 2000 last version Crash After delete folder with music

Reply #1
What does the crash look like? App closes with that message or just fails to play music?

What is the exact problematic version, 1.2.1 or 1.2.3 ?

If you're not using version 1.2.3 yet (Google Play is still at 1.2.1), please get it from the foobar2000 website report if it helps:
https://www.foobar2000.org/apk
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.

Re: Android Foobar 2000 last version Crash After delete folder with music

Reply #2
Thanks for Your answer.
Crash when You open the app and You cant do anithing.
Now as suggested I downloaded the new version on web and now all look work again!
So many thanks.
Kind regards
Humanx