Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI: NG Playlist: Alternating Row Colors (Read 8193 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI: NG Playlist: Alternating Row Colors

Ive been tryig for says to change the grey alternating color in the NG Playlist here. can someone please help me?
Notes: u can see a light blue then a darker grey color in the playlist view. i want to change the grey color
Code:
Code: [Select]
000000|FFFFFF|$if(%_isplaying%,$rgb(225,225,225),$if($strcmp($mod(%_playlist_number%,2),0),ffffff,$rgb(237,243,254)))|$rgb(61,128,223)

$if(%_themed%,,$if($and(%isplaying%,$not(%_is_group%)),

$puts(back,$offset_colour(%_back%,$offset_colour($calculate_blend_target(%_back%),ff0000,20),25))
$puts(back-selected,$offset_colour(%_selected_back%,$offset_colour($calculate_blend_target(%_selected_back%),ff0000,20),25))
$puts(back-selected-no-focus,$offset_colour(%_selected_back_no_focus%,$offset_colour($calculate_blend_target(%_selected_back_no_focus%),ff0000,20),25))

$ifequal($mod($if2(%_display_index%,%list_index%),2),0,
$puts(back,$offset_colour(%_back%,$calculate_blend_target(%_back%),12))
$puts(back-selected,%_selected_back%)
$puts(back-selected-no-focus,%_selected_back_no_focus%)
$puts(back-selected,$offset_colour(%_selected_back%,$calculate_blend_target(%_selected_back%),7))
$puts(back-selected-no-focus,$offset_colour(%_selected_back_no_focus%,$calculate_blend_target(%_selected_back_no_focus%),7))
$puts(back,%_back%)
)

)
$set_style(back,$get(back),$get(back-selected),$get(back-selected-no-focus))),

$puts(back,$offset_colour(%_back%,$offset_colour($calculate_blend_target(%_back%),ff0000,20),25))
$puts(back-selected,$offset_colour(%_selected_back%,$offset_colour($calculate_blend_target(%_selected_back%),ff0000,20),25))
$puts(back-selected-no-focus,$offset_colour(%_selected_back_no_focus%,$offset_colour($calculate_blend_target(%_selected_back_no_focus%),ff0000,20),0))

$puts(back-selected,$offset_colour(%_selected_back%,$calculate_blend_target(%_selected_back%),7))
$puts(back-selected-no-focus,$offset_colour(%_selected_back_no_focus%,$calculate_blend_target(%_selected_back_no_focus%),7))
$puts(back,%_back%)
)

)
$set_style(frame-right,1,d9d9d9)

Reply #1
Change the red line:

[font= "Lucida Console"]$if(%_themed%,,$if($and(%isplaying%,$not(%_is_group%)),

$puts(back-selected-no-focus,$offset_colour(%_selected_back_no_focus%,$offset_colour($calculate_blend_target(%_selected_back_no_focus%),ff0000,20),25))

$puts(back,%_back%)
)

)

$puts(back-selected-no-focus,$offset_colour(%_selected_back_no_focus%,$offset_colour($calculate_blend_target(%_selected_back_no_focus%),ff0000,20),0))
...[/font]
[/color]

to: [font= "Lucida Console"]$puts(back,$rgb(your desired color code))[/font]

Reply #2
thanks for the reply. the following changed nothing
000000|FFFFFF|$if(%_isplaying%,$rgb(225,225,225),$if($strcmp($mod(%_playlist_number%,2),0),ffffff,$rgb(237,243,254)))|$rgb(61,128,223)

$puts(back,$rgb($rgb(249,0,24)))

$puts(back,%_back%)
)

)

Reply #3
I explicitly showed you which line to change, and you failed. Why?

Reply #4
im sorry. i just opened dreamweaver and copied the line them replaced. i should have done it manually. this is what i came up with which did nothing

$puts(back,%_back%)
)

)

$puts(back,%_back%)
)

)

Reply #5
try $rgb(249,0,24) insted $rgb($rgb(249,0,24)). come on!

BTW your iTunes rip is sweet

Reply #6
sorry. i know nothing of code.
but my friends who do code need me to do graphics for them desperately as most of them cant wrap their heads around that.
this actually did do something but it only change the playing song rather than all the grey alternating rows

Reply #7
Sorry, I wrongly paste the code. Can you try this:

[font= "Lucida Console"]$if(%_themed%,,$if($and(%isplaying%,$not(%_is_group%)),

$puts(back,%_back%)
)

)

$puts(back,$rgb(249,0,24))
$puts(back,%_back%)
)

)
$set_style(frame-right,1,d9d9d9)[/font]
[/color]

Reply #8
np
ur a lifesaver bro. ive been at this for 6 days

Reply #9
Hey, glad that it worked for you

Reply #10
lol now that that is over my itunes rip is nearly complete *MUHAHAHA*
i was wondering if u could help me with another issue really quick.
on the top left where i see the playlist and song arent selected and the row is a really light yellow it seems that little music symbol thing turns into another light color.
im fine with the way it is on the other windows ('PLAYLIST SELECTED BUT SONG NOT SELECTED' and 'ONG DIRECTLY SELECTED') but would like to change the color of that little 'symbol' when it is highlighted in yellow.
any ideas?

Reply #11
Can you post the config for that column, because if doesn't happens in other columns?

I'm currently playing with graphical browser, and will post my iTunes and WMP config of it. Maybe you'll find it useful

Reply #12
a friend added it for me.
$if(%_isplaying%,ff8000|fef3ed$char(9835),%_playlist_number%)
i dont know where that is but i can send you the fcl. i dont use any plug-ins other than columns ui and quicksearch so i think ull be able to apply it

Reply #13
I can not reproduce that. I'll try your config later
Anyway it has something to do with bg color fef3ed
Change that to another color, (i.e. in grey)

[font= "Lucida Console"]$if(%_isplaying%,ff8000|808080$char(9835),%_playlist_number%)[/font]

[edit] Scream with a view is one of my favourite albums

Reply #14
thanks again. thats cool i guess for when it's yellow (grey) but i would like to keep it blue. for some reason it wont change to blue no matter what i do.

Reply #15
actually i think im fine with this...

thanks bro!

Reply #16
this is what I got and how it looks

and this is the code

$puts(back,%_back%)
)

)
$set_style(back,$get(back),$get(back-selected),$get(back-selected-no-focus)))