Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Drupal login bug and hydrogenaudio (Read 3588 times) previous topic - next topic

Drupal login bug and hydrogenaudio

For something like the past 7 days,  I have been encountering a need to login twice at many different websites I have visited.  I Found this to be true at Hydrogenaudio forums as well.

Today I found an announcement regarding a bug in Drupal website software referring to such a bug and I was wondering if the Hydrogenaudio website utilizes the same software.

It is somewhat more reassuring than thinking that perhaps some type of trojan had been planted on my harddrive which found it necessary for me to sign in twice in order to steal my login information,  if you know what I mean. 

Dionisio.

Drupal login bug and hydrogenaudio

Reply #1
I'm no admin, so I can't say for certain, but I'm 99% sure that HA is simply a mix of IPB (forum) and mediawiki (wiki).

I don't have an explanation for your problem, which seems strange, but it may be worth clearing all your cookies or trying another browser.
I'm on a horse.