Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Playlist Organizer (aka foo_plorg) replacement on Jscript Panel 3 (Read 46948 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Playlist Organizer (aka foo_plorg) replacement on Jscript Panel 3

Reply #402
I'm encountering an apparent bug.

Playlists keep getting removed from one particular folder. It happens whenever I restart Foobar. (And I think it even happens while app is open, but not sure.)

And it's not every playlist. There's a couple that stay in the folder, but all others keep getting automatically moved back outside folder.  Other folders do not seem to have this issue.

Anyone else experience this?

Reply #403
Just creating a new folder to replace the previous one solved it.  So it's not an important bug.

I'm encountering an apparent bug.

Playlists keep getting removed from one particular folder. It happens whenever I restart Foobar. (And I think it even happens while app is open, but not sure.)

And it's not every playlist. There's a couple that stay in the folder, but all others keep getting automatically moved back outside folder.  Other folders do not seem to have this issue.

Anyone else experience this?

Reply #404
just curious, what was the name of the folder ?