Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Notice about my components and foobar2000 1.3.x (Read 1567 times) previous topic - next topic

Notice about my components and foobar2000 1.3.x

Newly released wave of my components shows as compatible with foobar2000 1.4.

They are compiled for VS2017 DLL runtime, which means that they're smaller and avoid the known issue causing random components to fail loading if there's too many of them installed.

At the time I'm writing this, all of my components still work in foobar2000 1.3 series, and any new updates posted at least until the end of this year will work as well. However, I can't let foobar2000 1.3 component updater grab them, as it is not aware of VS2017 runtime presence and could possibly update to a non-working version. You just have to install the components manually, after making sure that VS2017 runtime is installed on your system.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.