Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Feature enhancement request - copy files when converting (Read 2572 times) previous topic - next topic

Feature enhancement request - copy files when converting

Currently, the convert feature allows copying files that are not the audio files being converted but are in the source directory to the destination directory.  This is specified in the Other setting window of the convert feature.  My request is to be able to copy files that are not in the source directory as well and specify them here.  If no path is specified the files are copied from the source directory, this is how it works now.  If a path is specified that path is used to locate and copy the file(s), this is my feature enhancement request.

I want to do this to add a track with silence that plays after the contents of the folder to give me a heads up that the files in the folder have all been played.  When playing back in my car from a hard drive the car just loops back to the beginning of the folder.

Thanks for any consideration you may give this.

Dave