Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: IE800's? (Read 2382 times) previous topic - next topic

IE800's?

Anyone has the chance to try or buy the Sennheiser IE800's? I'll be over at CES this year and hope to give them a go then. I called Sennheiser UK to see when stock will be arriving, but there has been a delay in shipments.

I have a pair of IE8's currently and in being told to expect a 30-40% overall increase in sound quality with the IE800's as a rough guide.

IE800's?

Reply #1
I'm not sure people here care a lot about a 1000$ iem, not even custom.
However, I can already see some raving at head-fi.

IE800's?

Reply #2
If you're going to splurge, might as well spend that $1000 on custom iem's.

IE800's?

Reply #3
Have never liked custom tips and last pair I had hurt my ear canals a lot, this is despite three trips to the audiologist. My IE80's in comparison work very well and no discomfort. Some folk just can't take the custom tips and the fact that they go deeper into the ear canal.

And not sure why no one would care? Rubbishing everything because of cost low or high is not really good.