Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: JScript Panel (Read 294685 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: JScript Panel

Reply #1600
The last value (0.1) on this line can be increased...

https://github.com/jscript-panel/component/blob/c51306cd0807db52bbe79133aa22c89b65e570c4/samples/jsplaylist/main.js#L973

edit: the most sensible thing to do is copy the whole function in to the main configuration window.

Code: [Select]
function DrawWallpaper(gr) {
if (images.wallpaper.Width / images.wallpaper.Height < ww / wh) {
var src_x = 0;
var src_w = images.wallpaper.Width;
var src_h = Math.round(wh * images.wallpaper.Width / ww);
var src_y = Math.round((images.wallpaper.Height - src_h) / 2);
} else {
var src_y = 0;
var src_w = Math.round(ww * images.wallpaper.Height / wh);
var src_h = images.wallpaper.Height;
var src_x = Math.round((images.wallpaper.Width - src_w) / 2);
}
gr.DrawImage(images.wallpaper, 0, p.list.y, ww, p.list.h, src_x, src_y, src_w, src_h, 0.1);
}

Copying/modifying it there means it will survive future component upgrades.

Works almost perfectly! Any way to change the opacity of the custom colors of JSPlaylist?

I don't mind this:

But I prefer the color to be semi-transparent.

Reply #1601
Hello Mark
Thank you for implementing multiple selection of albums in Smooth Browser in Library mode, I hope you can get it in Play List mode as well. I know it takes a lot of work to do it, and I am very grateful to you for listening to our requests. You have managed to make a great component with many possibilities for fb2 users.
Great work Mark

Reply #1603
It was a deliberate choice not implementing multi-select in playlist mode. Use your playlist viewer for it.

Next release will have Shift key support though.

I am sad to hear of your decision not to include the multiple selection for Smoth in Play List mode. I do indeed use the playlist to make the multiple selection, but when an artist has a large number of albums, as it is not collapsed like Smooth does, it is not very functional to select multiple albums. That was the reason for asking for multiple selection in the Smooth's Play List mode, the selection would be much faster by showing only the grouped album art.
I hope you will keep this in mind for new versions.
Thanks anyway.

Reply #1604
what about : FillGradientRectangle ? not supported anymore ? strange ...