Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: New Audio format is here! (Read 5724 times) previous topic - next topic

New Audio format is here!

Reply #2
Are you kidding us??????
Monkey's Audio is one of the most used lossless compressors here.
Use the search function next time, please.

edit: this is the second time you post about a well known program. Maybe you should do a little research before asuming you found something new.

Reply #3
*rofl* damn! hoped there would be at least a new version...

Reply #4
So it's good to rip CDs? 

Reply #6
So it's good to rip CDs?  

It has nothing to do with ripping.
It's an encoder.

Reply #7
So it's good to rip CDs?  

Don't abuse, man...

Reply #8
Oleg, weren't you already warned by Dibrom? I don't think anyone could be this ignorant. I sense some intentional trolling.
The object of mankind lies in its highest individuals.
One must have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star.

Reply #9
Oleg's posts are now moderated (must be reviewed until being posted to the board) until further notice.  This may lead to eventual banning.

Reply #10
Hey check this site out. It seems to be some new operating system made by some guy Bill Gates or something.

Looks kinda interesting.

Sorry, I have nothing witty to say here.

Reply #11
Hey check this site out. It seems to be some new operating system made by some guy Bill Gates or something.

Looks kinda interesting.

Hmmm... this page is extremely badly coded; I wouldn't try this new OS

Reply #12
Oleg's posts are now moderated (must be reviewed until being posted to the board) until further notice. This may lead to eventual banning.

Can't u cut him some slack? I know it is annoying to see posts about the same stuff
all over again, but perhaps this is Oleg's first forum, and he doesn't realise how a forum
works...
Wanna buy a monkey?

Reply #13
He was cut some slack. He can post as much as he wants. A moderator just has to view it first as far as I have understood.

Reply #14
Can't u cut him some slack? I know it is annoying to see posts about the same stuff
all over again, but perhaps this is Oleg's first forum, and he doesn't realise how a forum
works...

Even if this is the case, I don't understand where he got this idea that Monkey's Audio is a new audio format, and further got the idea of posting about it to HA without any checking if it's already mentioned here.. 
It's like 3 years old at least, and very known..  Maybe Oleg is just uninformed, but because of lots of this kind of messages it's imo just as likely that someone is having a bit fun with us.. 
Juha Laaksonheimo

Reply #15

Looks kinda interesting.

ROFLMAO!!

Have a look at this new computer, it's real good at playing computergames, and you don't have to install an operating system to play on it - it even has TV-Out!! And it has a totally cool design!! 

Reply #16
TV?!

Reply #17

Looks kinda interesting.

ROFLMAO!!

Have a look at this new computer, it's real good at playing computergames, and you don't have to install an operating system to play on it - it even has TV-Out!! And it has a totally cool design!! 

Have you guys heard of the new horse-drawn carriage which work WITHOUT a horse?! It's totally weird!!!

Have a look at this, I'm sure someone sold his soul to the devil for this.
I love the moderators.

Reply #18
Do you like my new Hi-Fi?

Cheers,
David.