Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Joining DivX files in VirtualDub (Read 3317 times) previous topic - next topic

Joining DivX files in VirtualDub

Hi,

Not sure if anyone can help, but I'm trying to use Virtual Dub to join .avi's and the outputted file is about five times the size it should be. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong - audio and video is set to "direct stream copy" and end offset frames = 15.

Not too knowledgable about video so i'd appreciate some help...

Thanks

Joining DivX files in VirtualDub

Reply #1
Hmm, something is not right here.  There isn't any way this should be happening.  I would get the latest virtualdubmod from here http://sourceforge.net/projects/virtualdubmod and then try to join them like you did before, ie open the first avi then append the next set audio and video to direct stream copy and save.  Other than that I can't think of anything else you might do unless if you did something wrong like forgetting to select direct stream copy.