Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Average Bitrate ? (Read 3393 times) previous topic - next topic

Average Bitrate ?

is there a proggy that would get/calculate an average bitrate from a bunch of mp3 files?

----------------------

'bug' report: when going to avatar settings in my account i get:

Code: [Select]
Warning: OpenDir: No such file or directory (errno 2) in /home/hydrogen/public_html/forums/sources/Usercp.php on line 820

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/hydrogen/public_html/forums/sources/Usercp.php on line 821

Warning: closedir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in /home/hydrogen/public_html/forums/sources/Usercp.php on line 828

altho everything displays normaly.
PANIC: CPU 1: Cache Error (unrecoverable - dcache data) Eframe = 0x90000000208cf3b8
NOTICE - cpu 0 didn't dump TLB, may be hung

Average Bitrate ?

Reply #1
I got the same error message today!

Average Bitrate ?

Reply #2
What type of program did you want? One with GUI is Mpeg Audio Collection at www.jfaul.de

Average Bitrate ?

Reply #3
What type of program did you want? One with GUI is Mpeg Audio Collection at www.jfaul.de

nice one, tnx eriks.

report:
it shows the average bitrate of the 'collection' of 313 files - 2.58 GB as 213 kbit/s (--alt-preset standard, dibroms compile 3.90.2).

edit: some abr nonsense...
PANIC: CPU 1: Cache Error (unrecoverable - dcache data) Eframe = 0x90000000208cf3b8

Average Bitrate ?

Reply #4
Ehh? ABR = Average Bitrate - that's what you asked for.

Average Bitrate ?

Reply #5
lol, yeah, silly me..., was to slow to reedit the post before ur reply, it is abr of the vbr files of course