Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [POINTLESS] install AdPlug component in foobar2000 mobile (Read 1711 times) previous topic - next topic

[POINTLESS] install AdPlug component in foobar2000 mobile

Hi

Thanks for foobar mobile!

I want to install the AdPlug component in foobar2000 mobile: https://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_input_adplug

How can I do this?

Jessica
Foobar2000 - It Really Whips ALL Llamas' Ass!

Re: install AdPlug component in foobar2000 mobile

Reply #1
foobar2000 Mobile does not support components, especially not from the desktop player.

Reply #2
When will the components be added to foobar mobile?

It's one of the best features of foobar, so why are they not in mobile version?

Reply #3
I don't control the mobile version, and lately haven't asked for access to add anything to it. I'll have to ask the developer if he's even interested in me doing something like that.

Reply #4
I don't control the mobile version, and lately haven't asked for access to add anything to it. I'll have to ask the developer if he's even interested in me doing something like that.

There are almost no android players using adplug! Only deadbeef player which is not updated anymore and a lot of'bugs. It also uses an  old adplug with very old mame opl emulator.(not dosbox)

So adding an option for plugins for foobar mobile would be great!