Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [TOS #6, #10] Two Questions (Read 2121 times) previous topic - next topic

[TOS #6, #10] Two Questions

Hello everybody i've got a two questions for you
i hope you can help me
I would like to attribute a playlist to a panel,
By exemple when i switch to the playlist "Beatles" i want to display only in Graphical browser
and my second question
How can i always display the entire album of the track i'm currently playing in a specified playlist ?

Thank you for your help
PS : Sorry for my english i'm french

Reply #1
Hello everybody i've got a two questions for you
i hope you can help me
I would like to attribute a playlist to a panel,
By exemple when i switch to the playlist "Beatles" i want to display only in Graphical browser
and my second question
How can i always display the entire album of the track i'm currently playing in a specified playlist ?

Thank you for your help
PS : Sorry for my english i'm french

1) not possible

2) get QuickSearch Toolbar plugin, that will add in context menu the 'QuickSearch for the same album...' command, that will generate a playlist that only contains tracks of this album.

PS: c'est pas une excuse Zaitech, ... mais là rien à redire

EDIT: you say you are french ... ?? hum why this country on your profile dude ? :Country:     Finland ?? tu sais plus où t'habites lol

a+

Reply #2
i'm already know quick search i already use this option but i was looking for something more quick and automatic
Thank you for the answers

PS: i choose the wrong country when i've register

Reply #3
i'm already know quick search i already use this option but i was looking for something more quick and automatic
Thank you for the answers

PS: i choose the wrong country when i've register

plus rapide ? le truc le plus rapide est de coder un bouton qui quand tu cliques dessus te remplace la playlist avec uniquement les pistes de l'album de la chanson que tu écoutes (le bouton exécutant le QuickSearch for same album...

y a pas plus rapide et automatique Mr le Franlandais

ma confi Reflex fait exactement cela, et avec un bouton pour revenir à la playlist précédante après la bascule sur l'album ... mais c'est sous panelsUI avec foo_func et cwb_hook, des composants qui ne sont plus compatible avec foobar depuis le passage à la version 0.9.5.3 ...