Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: 1.5 release - field suggestions (Read 870 times) previous topic - next topic

1.5 release - field suggestions

Hello, I noticed that foobar2000 1.5 has been released. Before I upgrade from 1.4.8 I have a concern:

Will the upgrade retain all the values I have typed into the various tag fields and which show up when I start typing something? My collection is very large and the memorized values are very many. I would not like to upgrade should I loose those values.

Re: 1.5 release - field suggestions

Reply #1
Here it kept all the memorized values.

Reply #2
Upgrade should always retain your settings. But if you want to be extra sure backup the %appdata%\foobar2000 directory before running the installer.

Reply #3
Ok, the memorized field values have been retained, the field names (autocomplete) have not.