Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: KUNG-FOO by Br3tt (Read 185593 times) previous topic - next topic

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #200
Hello, your style is first-class still if I had there a question. How can I do this while starting always this view is chosen?

And can one change this so available id3 tags cover are indicated and one must not store this separately in a folder?
Excuse for my bad English. Translated with Abacho!

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #201
Hi, Im new to hydro and foobar.  I have tried a few other skins, and I must say that this has been my fave so far. I have been tweaking on it a bit (slow going as I know nothing about foobar) and have come to a few speed bumps. Heres my layout atm (after some fumbling around with splitter settings I even got it to open how I wanted..was a glorious revaluation at 3 in the morning ..heh)

layout

Id like to alter the fonts in these areas (highlighted in white) as they are way to dark for the settings I have on my monitors, but am unsure how to approach it.  I don't want explicit instructions as I enjoy the project. Just a guide line to get me started. Do I need a special plug in, alter scripts.  Also would like to change the color of the label of the skin (KungFoo).

link2

also is there a way to back up all my settings as it took my a day or so of fumbling around to get this far, and don't want to lose what I have so far (I would like explicit instructions on this )

Thanks a bunch for this great skin and any help anyone has to offer, and if the dev of this skin has any probs with it being altered please let me know and Ill set it back.

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #202
Can't answer your font question but to change the color of the label you need to edit that image file. To save your config you can go to preferences - display - Columns UI - main tab and select export fcl.

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #203
thanks for the response. thanks for the tip on saving .fcl files. got a back up made. thanks. also figured out the font color change on the kung-foo. was an edit in the script. still having a rough time getting my filter font color brighter.

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #204

Why are practically none of my buttons shown? Sorry I'm new to plugins in foobar but I'm dumbstruck.

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #205
i you're noob to foobar configs, i recommand you try another more simple config before Kung-Foo, coz this one need a lot of settings, more than my other realisations, and it starts to become a little bit outdated now, i do not maintain it anymore.

KUNG-FOO by Br3tt

Reply #206
Thanks for the advice. I'll mess around with the individual dlls first and try to become more familiar with each one.