Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Mac Version: Roadmap (aka when will it be possible to...?) (Read 1053 times) previous topic - next topic

Mac Version: Roadmap (aka when will it be possible to...?)

Hi @Peter ,
the new mac version works great, in the sense that i can play my music and it seems to be light on resources, but it would be great to see at least a few of the visual features that the windows version has.

For example Album cover display in the Playlists.

Is it planned to make the player as flexible UI wise as the windows version, or is that impossible due to the difference between the two toolchains?

Can we help working on the codebase or testing or anything?

Thanks for the best player out there and all your hard work on it, really apreciate it, i have been using it for literally decades :)

Cheers,
Lars

Re: Mac Version: Roadmap (aka when will it be possible to...?)

Reply #1
It's impressive how good the MAC version already is. I have come from the PC version which I've used it since the 2000s. But I can say that the lack of seeking forward and backwards with the arrow keys is really bothering me. Hope that configurable hotkeys will be implemented.