Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Looking for "Ibiza" skin by Br3tt (Read 1608 times) previous topic - next topic

Looking for "Ibiza" skin by Br3tt

I wish I could use the Ibiza skin on foobar 1.1.x, so have been trying to download it along with all requested (and right versions of) components in order to install in a 0.9.x, afterward I'm going to adapt/change/modify all the scripts and then finally import everything on actual version of foobar2000.

The problem is I can't find the right (versions of such) components, so this prevent me from importing the .fcl I downloaded from DeviantArt.
Is there anyone who can send me or address me where to find a complete folder of foobar working with Ibiza skin or at least the components I need?

P.S. I know, to get in touch with Br3tt himself would be the obvious thing to do, but I'd like to avoid registering at DeviantArt...