Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How can I make skins for foobar2000? (Read 2318 times) previous topic - next topic

How can I make skins for foobar2000?

Hi my nickname Is Rukasuzu,  How can I make skins for foobar2000?
Hopefully it will be easy to make skins

Reply #2
There's nothing called "skins" with foobar2000. You can customize the player a lot and many people are doing it to extremes with advanced components like panel splitter and huge amounts of complicated titleformatting. Titleformatting wasn't made for this task in the first place and is generally considered a sort of "hack" in this regard.

It sounds like you don't know foobar2000 very well already since you have to ask such question, and I'd say if your primary goal is to skin, foobar2000 is definately not for you. Go use another player that actually DO support skinning, like Winamp or the like.
Can't wait for a HD-AAC encoder :P

Reply #3
odyssey
I see your point, but I think he only wants to have an alternative to the default ui options.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021