Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Question about foo_osd (Read 2060 times) previous topic - next topic

Question about foo_osd

I downloaded this so it would tell me what I was playing while I had a game open. However, it just blinks in and out when I have a game open. Is there anyway to fix this? If not, is there a different plugin that would do this for me?

Question about foo_osd

Reply #1
if you don't wan't it to display/blink when playing games, then disable it by unselecting overlay
Who are you and how did you get in here ?
I'm a locksmith, I'm a locksmith.

Question about foo_osd

Reply #2
if you don't wan't it to display/blink when playing games, then disable it by unselecting overlay

No, I want it to show while I game. It doesn't show correctly, though. It blinks in and out too quick to read.

Question about foo_osd

Reply #3
I doubt if you can. Games would normally use a specific screen configuration, and overlay doesn't go for that too much.

I had the same problem (is Big Kahuna Reef considered "gaming"?), and decided to move to PrettyPopUp instead of OSD. I just leave it eternally ("don't fade out"). Looks much better, too. And doesn't use overlay, so if you game - you just won't see it. Guess my CPU's also greatful for this.

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021