Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: A suggestion for foo_uie_lyrics (Read 1965 times) previous topic - next topic

A suggestion for foo_uie_lyrics

When I use lyrics show panel, I find that there is a formatting string that is used when lyrics not found. The string can be used as Track info panel. But can it be modified to " show the formatting string when given a command", say a click on the panel? Since I am not always reading the lyrics even when I have it, and it is not good looking to show two panels at the same time. So I want to switch between lyrics and formatting string easily. Or a more general method, to place two(or several) panels in the same place and switch between them with a single click?

Reply #1
1) Did you really have to start yet another thread for discussing foo_uie_lyrics? We already have several.
2) Have you tried foo_uie_tabs? It will allow you to "stack" panels at the same spot and switch between them by clicking on tabs.. much like the tabbed playlist switcher.

Reply #2
Oh. It is exactly what I want! Thanks a lot. And sorry for adding a new thread again, I will try to search for existing one next time!