Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Georgia-ReBORN - A Clean foobar2000 Theme (Read 166673 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Georgia-ReBORN - A Clean foobar2000 Theme

Reply #100
I just experienced the same crash on reload after performing at least 20 reloads.  The next reload was successful.

Error: Spider Monkey Panel v1.5.2 ({04620F16-1878-47A1-8EFE-0CE0B99566CC}: Georgia-ReBORN v2.0.3 by TT)
this.playing_item is undefined

File: Panel_Playlist.js
Line: 2411, Column: 4
Stack trace:
  show_now_playing@Panel_Playlist.js:2411:4
  on_size@Panel_Playlist.js:723:9
  PlaylistPanel/this.on_size@Panel_Playlist.js:266:13
  btnActionHandler@Control_Button.js:362:14
  onClick@Control_Button.js:169:3
  buttonEventHandler@Control_Button.js:92:16
  on_mouse_lbtn_up@georgia-reborn-main.js:2898:3

Reply #101
Guys,

I've corrected the spacing when using multi flags, hopefully all is good now...

You can as always download it here

-TT

Reply #102
The flags look great now.  Thank you for your quick response.

Reply #103
This is a BRILLIANT piece of work. Thank you. Can you tell me if it is possible to alter the configuations of the following layouts?:
'Playlist': replace %album% with [%album%]
'Library' replace %artist% with [$stripprefix(%artist%,the)]
'Details': remove Added, Last Played, Count etc, and add [%comment%]

Hi handleyman,

For Playlist try right click on the playlist:
Grouping -> Manage presets
Sort -> by...

For Library, in Panel_Library.js -> var view_ppt = [ , replace View 01 with:
Code: [Select]
window.GetProperty(prefix + "View 01: Name // Pattern", "View by Artist // [$stripprefix(%artist%,the)]|%album%|[[%discnumber%.]%tracknumber%. ][%track artist% - ]%title%"),

For Details, in Defaults.js -> const defaultMetadataGrid = [ , section remove want you don't want and add:
{ label: 'Comment',        val: '[%comment%]' }

After that delete your georgia-config.jsonc ( after the new release it will be georgia-reborn-config.jsonc ) and go to top menu
Options -> Developer settings -> Disable right-click ( should be off )
Now on the top menu right click -> Panel properties and hit Clear and reload/restart the theme.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Btw, I would not do it right know because I will release a BIG important update which I have worked for the last
3 weeks and the file structure is changing, so you would need to do a new clean installation anyways...
-TT

Thanks for the suggestions. I waited for the update and did what you suggested. All seem to work fine, except for the Library changes. What has happened there is that Artist has become StripprefixArtist, BUT they are all listed at the end. For example, THE BEATLES has become BEATLES, but all the stripped examples now follow ZZTOP. Any ideas?

Reply #104
This is a BRILLIANT piece of work. Thank you. Can you tell me if it is possible to alter the configuations of the following layouts?:
'Playlist': replace %album% with [%album%]
'Library' replace %artist% with [$stripprefix(%artist%,the)]
'Details': remove Added, Last Played, Count etc, and add [%comment%]

Hi handleyman,

For Playlist try right click on the playlist:
Grouping -> Manage presets
Sort -> by...

For Library, in Panel_Library.js -> var view_ppt = [ , replace View 01 with:
window.GetProperty(prefix + "View 01: Name // Pattern", "View by Artist // [$stripprefix(%artist%,the)]|%album%|[[%discnumber%.]%tracknumber%. ][%track artist% - ]%title%"),

For Details, in Defaults.js -> const defaultMetadataGrid = [ , section remove want you don't want and add:
{ label: 'Comment',        val: '[%comment%]' }

After that delete your georgia-config.jsonc ( after the new release it will be georgia-reborn-config.jsonc ) and go to top menu
Options -> Developer settings -> Disable right-click ( should be off )
Now on the top menu right click -> Panel properties and hit Clear and reload/restart the theme.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Btw, I would not do it right know because I will release a BIG important update which I have worked for the last
3 weeks and the file structure is changing, so you would need to do a new clean installation anyways...
-TT

Thanks for the suggestions. I waited for the update and did what you suggested. All seem to work fine, except for the Library changes. What has happened there is that Artist has become StripprefixArtist, BUT they are all listed at the end. For example, THE BEATLES has become BEATLES, but all the stripped examples now follow ZZTOP. Any ideas?

Hmmm, I've tried with:
$nodisplay{$stripprefix(%artist%)}%artist%|%album%|[[%discnumber%.]%tracknumber%. ][%track artist% - ]%title% 

But it does not sort, it seems this bug here is related to this issue:
https://github.com/kbuffington/Georgia/issues/112

I'm quite busy now with implementing WilB's latest Biography, I'll take a deeper look after that...

-TT

Reply #105
Hi!

I just got foobar for the first time yesterday, looking forward to using it. I've decided I'll try out this theme as my first, it looks really nice! I do have one question though - is the link to the download of the artist logos part 2 working? I can't seem to get it to work.

Reply #106
Hi!

I just got foobar for the first time yesterday, looking forward to using it. I've decided I'll try out this theme as my first, it looks really nice! I do have one question though - is the link to the download of the artist logos part 2 working? I can't seem to get it to work.

Hi NotDrP,

it's working but it's 'Empty for now' as it states. This means the current size of the image pack does not need to be split into two parts for the Github size limit. All is good!

-TT

Reply #107
Is there a way to recycle artwork in sub folders ? It only seems to display the front cover in these folders whereas it recycles in single album folders any help would be much appreciated.

Reply #108
Is there a way to recycle artwork in sub folders ? It only seems to display the front cover in these folders whereas it recycles in single album folders any help would be much appreciated.

Hi howdin,

I've just added album artwork cycle support for folders: Artwork OR Images OR Scans

These are the following options supported for album artwork cycle/cdART/VinylART:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For 1 CD:

In root dir of the album:

Covers:
cover.jpg/png, cover2.jpg/png, cover3.jpg/png etc... OR folder.jpg/png, folder2.jpg/png, folder3.jpg/png etc... OR front.jpg/png, front2.jpg/png, front3.jpg/png etc...

cdART:
cd.png, cd2.png, cd3.png etc...

vinylART:
vinyl.png, vinyl2.png, vinyl3.png etc...

Best choice for a clean folder structure, create in root dir of the album following folder or your choice:
Artwork OR Images OR Scans and put in:

Covers:
cover.jpg/png, cover2.jpg/png, cover3.jpg/png etc... OR folder.jpg/png, folder2.jpg/png, folder3.jpg/png etc... OR front.jpg/png, front2.jpg/png, front3.jpg/png etc...

cdART:

vinylART:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Multi CD:

In root dir of the album:

Covers:

cdART:

vinylART:

In folders CD1, CD2 etc:

Covers:

cdART:

vinylART:

Best choice for a clean folder structure, create in root dir of the album following folder or your choice:
Artwork OR Images OR Scans and put in:

Covers:

cdART:

vinylART:

As always you can download it here.
You also need to delete your georgia-reborn-config.jsonc ( located in profile\georgia-reborn\ ) ,
a new file will be created with the correct paths...

-TT

Reply #109
CHEERS MATE !!!!

Reply #110
Hi!

Hi NotDrP,

it's working but it's 'Empty for now' as it states. This means the current size of the image pack does not need to be split into two parts for the Github size limit. All is good!

-TT
Ah neat, thanks. I noticed some artists I listen to weren't included - I imagine I can just add them myself, correct? Also, I already have foobar installed through the standard installation but I have yet to set up much. Since the installation needs to be portable, am I ok just uninstalling and reinstalling it that way? Idk if I need to go through my files and delete anything that gets leftover.

Reply #111
Hi!

Hi NotDrP,

-TT
Ah neat, thanks. I noticed some artists I listen to weren't included - I imagine I can just add them myself, correct? Also, I already have foobar installed through the standard installation but I have yet to set up much. Since the installation needs to be portable, am I ok just uninstalling and reinstalling it that way? Idk if I need to go through my files and delete anything that gets leftover.

Well you can just keep your standard installation if you want to and install a new clean portable installation ( easiest way ),
there really should be no problem. Just follow the the install instructions on Page 1 or Github.

And yes, you can add your own images, or find some on fanart.tv

-TT

Reply #112
Thanks for the help, I've got everything up and running. This theme is incredible looking! My only problem I have now is that my library doesn't look the way I intend - I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. I thought I could have my library full of various artists, and under each file for the artists, I'd add all of their albums. This doesn't seem to work the way I intended. It breaks the albums up into sections and the albums are also out of order. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I appreciate your help.

Reply #114
Thanks for the help, I've got everything up and running. This theme is incredible looking! My only problem I have now is that my library doesn't look the way I intend - I'm sure I'm doing something wrong. I thought I could have my library full of various artists, and under each file for the artists, I'd add all of their albums. This doesn't seem to work the way I intended. It breaks the albums up into sections and the albums are also out of order. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I appreciate your help.

[Collapsed Library]

Right click on your Library:
- View by Folder Structure

[Expanded Library]
- Right Click -> View -> View by Folder Structure

Reply #115

[Collapsed Library]

[Expanded Library]
Thank you! Although the albums are still out of order, I'm sure I can just edit the titles of the albums and organize them numerically. Thanks again :)

Reply #116

[Collapsed Library]

[Expanded Library]
Thank you! Although the albums are still out of order, I'm sure I can just edit the titles of the albums and organize them numerically. Thanks again :)

Did you try:

View by Artist
View by Album - Artist
View by Album Artist
View by Album Artist - Album

?

If that's not working for you, you need to tag your albums correctly...

-TT

Reply #117
Hey guys,

thanks to the help of @dwmartin0906 and @Azemoth
I could finally fix the occasional crash. You can download it as always here and just replace your existing files.

Btw, I have some great news on the upcoming release. I will let you know when it's ready, stay tuned!

-TT

Reply #118
Thank you for the fix/upgrade!

right now is just working good! fast, responsive and stable. Thanks for your great work and time!  :))

Reply #119
Thank you for the fix/upgrade!

right now is just working good! fast, responsive and stable. Thanks for your great work and time!  :))
9 days have passed and so far everything has worked wonderfully! the occasional crash hasn't turned up again, Thank you very much @TT ! 👍

Reply #120
Thanks for reporting, there will be an awesome update soon!
I'll post the announcement here when it's ready, it will be big and I think you all will be pleased =)

-TT

Reply #121
Best theme EVER, I'm so excited every time you do an update... can't hardly wait
... there will be an awesome update soon!
I'll post the announcement here when it's ready, it will be big and I think you all will be pleased =)

-TT

Reply #122
Well I've gotten everything to work except one thing - playlists. I noticed I can actually make one and add songs, yet I can't see my playlists nor play them. I thought they'd appear under my library or something. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I'm sure it's simple.

Reply #123
Best theme EVER, I'm so excited every time you do an update... can't hardly wait

-TT

Thank you for the kind words and support =)

Well I've gotten everything to work except one thing - playlists. I noticed I can actually make one and add songs, yet I can't see my playlists nor play them. I thought they'd appear under my library or something. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I'm sure it's simple.

You can either mouse hover on the top of the playlist and click ( if you don't want the auto-hide you can deactivate it in the top menu Options -> Playlist -> Playlist manager -> Auto-hide )
or move your mouse cursor in the playlist and right click for context menu -> Playlist manager Ctrl+M.

There you can create new playlists ( right click ) and switch to existing ones.

If it's not working, you have a bugged foobar installation, you need to install a new portable ( or standard ) installation with the latest version from Github, or just click here.

-TT

Reply #124

-TT

Thank you for the kind words and support =)

You can either mouse hover on the top of the playlist and click ( if you don't want the auto-hide you can deactivate it in the top menu Options -> Playlist -> Playlist manager -> Auto-hide )
or move your mouse cursor in the playlist and right click for context menu -> Playlist manager Ctrl+M.

There you can create new playlists ( right click ) and switch to existing ones.

If it's not working, you have a bugged foobar installation, you need to install a new portable ( or standard ) installation with the latest version from Github, or just click here.

-TT
Ah, thank you! Just a simple mistake on my part. Absolutely loving this theme btw!