Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_sql_tree (Read 70760 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: foo_uie_sql_tree

Reply #225
That's not bringing up any albums that have different values for the added_timestamp tag as you can see here's an EP where there are two values on the same EP.
This is strange, but for me query is working for the released foo_sqlite version just with another tag, which is defined as title format expression. And actually I don't see any reason, why it shouldn't work for you. What is the result of
Code: [Select]
SELECT "%album artist%",album,"%added_timestamp%"
FROM MediaLibrary
WHERE album LIKE 'Baroque EP%'

Reply #226
SELECT "%album artist%",album,"%added_timestamp%"
FROM MediaLibrary
WHERE album LIKE 'Baroque EP%'

That brings up that EP alright.

What does the % in EP% do?

I tried to rebuild the database from examples that are built in to see if that would help but no joy.

Reply #228
Sorry, but I need to see the exact result from the SQLite console.
Thanks for letting me know that.

Here are the results for the two queries you've given. It appears there's no tag values returned for the added_timestamp tag.

Reply #229
quote author=stevehero link=msg=1001292 date=1627720170] It appears there's no tag values returned for the added_timestamp tag.[/quote]And this is exactly the problem. You obviously missed this
but if you add %added_timestamp%, similar to the default column %album artist%, to the media library table in the preferences
So you need to go in the preferences to "Media Library -> SQLite viewer -> MediaLibrary table -> Add ..." and change the following fields:

Type: TFExpression
Name: %added_timestamp%
Title format expression: [%added_timestamp%]

Leave all other fields as they are.

Reply #230
So you need to go in the preferences to "Media Library -> SQLite viewer -> MediaLibrary table -> Add ..." and change the following fields:

Thanks very much for your help. That worked.

I changed the query slightly to sort by album and tracknumber and only display albums that have a totaltracks greater than 1.

SELECT "%album artist%",album
FROM MediaLibrary
WHERE "%album artist%"||album IN
      (SELECT "%album artist%"||album
       FROM MediaLibrary
       WHERE "totaltracks" > 1
       GROUP BY 1
       HAVING count(distinct "%added_timestamp%")>1)
ORDER BY album, tracknumber

SimplePortal 1.0.0 RC1 © 2008-2021